Chapter 22

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼 - 𝗧𝘄𝗶𝗻𝘀

"KUYA BILISAN MONA MANGAMGANAK NA SI ATE ASHLYN"

-ASHLYN POV-

My water broke, the same day I saw his secretary seduced him. It's already 9:30 when we arrived at the Hospital. I was screaming in pain while Sandro, Simon and Vinny looked worried for me since I was having twins.

"Doc Is she gonna be ok?" Sandro asked.

"She'll be completely fine, but I suggest you to have a c-section Mrs Marcos. It's much better and easier." I looked over Sandro and he didn't know what to say. I just agreed and the pain was getting worst!!

-SANDRO POV-

It was already 10:30 when they started the cesarean. She chose to have a bikini cut, (kala mo naman papayagan kita mag 2-piece ulit) anyways.

After 45 minutes onto the procedure they successfully removed 1 baby and It was a Boy. After another 45 minutes they finally removed both babies, It was a Boy and a Girl. Today is the happiest day of my life! I'm now a father!! I'M NOW A FATHER!!

-SIMON POV-

We were all waiting outside for more than 1 hour and 30 minutes. I saw my moms face looked so worried so I came to her and tried to calm her down, Vinny was looking worried to but in my mind I'll be a Tito soon.

"Hey Vince, are you ok?" I asked, he just nodded and continued thinking whatever he's thinking. I sat next to him and asked

"Hey what's the matter?" He didn't even replied to what I said. I just ignored him and we continued waiting, The Doctor finally went out and we checked to see two babies. Aww they look so cute and I'm a Tito now!! I'M A TITO NOW!!

-ASHLYN POV-

It was successfully and my lower body is numb I really can't feel my lower body. I saw Sandro staring at our babies and I saw pure happines in his eyes, he gave me a kiss on the forehead and said.

"I'm the best Dad in the world!!" I chuckled and fell asleep.

The next thing I knew I was laying in my hospital bed everyone surrounding me, I just must be tired for having two babies. Sandro Immediately gave me a kiss on the forehead and said

"Mommy, look that's your Mommy. Isn't she beautiful?" Sandro smiled and I also smilled.

"So wha are you gonna name the babies?" Mommy Liza asked.

"Ooh name it after their Tito's" Simon and Vinny said, Sandro glared at them and said.

"I'll name the Boy Ferdinand Axford and the Girl Anica Snow" I said.

"Those are wonderful names mommy" Sandro said and kissed me on the lips.

I woke up again to see Sandro sleeping next to me. Today is 5th of March, I touched his head and he Immediately stood up. He gave me the cutest smile and I pinched his nose

"Good morning mommy ko, did you have a good night sleep?" I asked. He nodded and kissed me, bayan hilig mag-kiss nitong Sandro nato kaya siguro sinagot nito sa Fast Talks ay Kiss! Tinitoo niya talaga.

-5 DAYS LATER-

I was already discharged from the Hospital and finally I'm going home again!

When we got home, It was empty? Everyone went outside maybe when we got to the nursery everyone was there.

"SURPRISE!!" Everyone shouted. I kinda froze for a bit and started to giggled.

"God, you're gonna give me a heart attack everyone!" Sandro said and we all giggled. I looked at Sandro and he looked at me too, He kissed me on the forehead and said.

"This is our dream baby"

-To be Continued-