Chapter 31

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲 - 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗗𝗮𝘆

-SANDRO POV-

-2 MONTHS LATER-

May 08,

I never thought this day, I have always dreamed of this Day and that day God finally answered. I knew we were just dating for 6 days just like what happened to Mama Meldy and Lolo but I knew you were the one since I found my love within you, Ashlyn.

I always thought that I wasn't perfect for any since I was the grandson of Lolo Ferdy but you accepted me as your lover 'till the end. I love everything about you my darling and I know you're the one because I love you. As Lolo said to Mama Meldy "Love me now and I will court you for the rest of your life" I truly believed on what he said because here I am courting you till the rest of your life. I know we had alot of ups and downs in life but I promise you I will never cheat on you or I wont disappoint you because I found love in you.

-ASLYN POV-

I must say I'm the luckiest girl right now because I never thought I would fall in-love with a man like you. Alot of girls might be jealous of me right now but I must say I'm lucky enough to be love by someone very handsome, sweet, adorable and Intelligent. I may be always jealous of you but do remember that you're the only boy I'll let you court me till the day I die.

I'm lucky because I maybe not the prettiest girl in the world you still chose me as your partner. I'm just truly thankful that God answered my prayers that you'll be the man who'll be by myside no matter what happens, you never saw me as a disgusting woman rather loving me and not knowing my past or anything and the only thing you saw within me was love.

After the wedding we went straight to the reception, Finally! The most awaited day has finally arrived. I'm so happy that I'll be married to maybe the guy of my dreams, me being a simple girl never thought a very rich man would fall in-love with me.

I saw alot of my relatives which I didn't invited them but ignored them.

"Uy! Ashlyn congrats!" I heard my uncle said but ignored. I don't know when did they got the nerve to come here not knowing they gave mw trauma when I was kid!

"Ashlyn bestie! Congrats!!" I heard Kyline said and hugged me, ofcourse I hugged her back and smiled.

"Ashlyn! Congrats!!" And I just stood there completely shocked, I- It was my Dad! WHO EVEN INVITED HIM HERE!!!

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" I shouted and everyone looked at me.

-SANDRO POV-

I was talking to some guest when I heard Ashlyn shouted, I turned around to see a man trying to hug her.

"Kuya, I think Ashlyn's in danger" Vinny said so I quickly runned towards them.

"Uhmm excuse me sir? But may I ask who you are?" I said, he looked at me and he was familiar but I couldn't remember that much.

"Well excuse me! I'm her father well now you excuse yourself will be having a father-daughter moment, right Ashlyn?" He said and I saw Ashlyn saying 'no'

"SECURITY! get this man off here!" I shouted and he looked at me and looked at the guard.

"You don't have the right to throw me off at my daughters wedding" I heard him said. Ashlyn hugged me and kissed me, everyone started cheering for us.

"CONGRATS!! ASHLYN AT SANDRO!!" I heard Kuya Matt and Kuya Borgy said, I smiled and came running towards them and hugged them both.

"God I missed you both" I exclaimed and we all laughed. I saw Kuya Michael and his wife with Baby Mia and I saw Baby Mia running towards us.

"Daddy Sandro!" I heard her said and the three of them looked at me, I just smiled and picked up Baby Mia and gave her a kiss on the cheek. I saw Ashlyn walking towards us.

"Congrats my past Assistant" Kuya Matt said and Ashlyn just smiled

"Kuya can I visit sometimes in the Office" Ashlyn asked, Kuya Matt turned around and said.

"Of course! Any time you can visit us, everyone in the office misses you especially Ms Cassie" Kuya Matt said and a smile formed on her face and hugged Kuya Matt.

It was already 2:00 am in the morning when we finished and I'm so tireddd!! I can't see anything when we were heading back to our hotel room, it was like my head was spinning. When I got back at our hotel room I already saw my wifey waiting for me I smiled and came running towards her and hugged her she threw me at the bed and got on top of me.

"From now on hindi ka iinom Mr Marcos! Masyado kanang ginabi! Anong oras na oh 2am na! Ikikiss paman din kita sana am-" before she could talk again I just kissed her on the lips, she's trying to take it off but I was holding her more tighter. When she got the force to get her face off of me she slapped me.

"Aray naman Mommy, sorry na. patawarin mo ako" I said nagmamakaawa.

-ASHLYN POV-

It was 9:34 am when I woke up and check up on our twins and they were sleeping peacefully and that was strange because hindi ako makalakad ang sakit but I went to Axford and Snow. I fed them and woke up Sandro!

"DAD!! GISING NA!!" I shouted and he stood up quickly. He looked at me while twiching his face.

"Wh- what? what happened? my head hurts" He said and I went close to him.

"Good morning Mr Sandro na laging lasing!" I said and smirked. He looked at me confused and started to walk towards me and when I faced him I screamed.

"DDDAAAADDDD!!!!!" He got scared and I looked down and when he looked down he was shocked to see. Let me just tell you what I saw wasn't splendid, he quickly ran to the bathroom and got out finally wearing short.

"I- I'm sorry Mommy!!" He said and hugged me, I just hugged him back since I was left with no choice and I gave him a kiss on the cheeks.

-To be Continued-