10- Club (Steamy)

A/N:

Hey guys. This chapter is set in a nightclub. I've never actually been to a nightclub so I have no clue what goes on there. This is all coming from my imagination.

Also, I don't think I mentioned but y/n and her/your friends all attend college. You guys come from wealthy homes, meaning money isn't an issue.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outfits for the club:

Y/n:

Alessia:

Alessia:

Miya:

We showed our fake IDs to the bouncer then entered the dark club

We showed our fake IDs to the bouncer then entered the dark club. The music was so loud that I could not hear my own thoughts. Alessia gestured to the bar and we headed over there. Alessia ordered a Martini, I opted for a Cosmopolitan and Miya took a soda since she's our DD. After we finished our drinks, we headed to the dance floor. Our hips moved and sway at the beat of the music. A while later, Miya headed to the private booth that we got, saying her ankles hurt from dancing.

Alessia and I kept dancing, having the time of our lives. I saw a cute guy stepping behind Alessia placing his hands on her waist. She glanced back at him, smirked, and kept dancing, grinding into him. Seconds later I felt a pair of hands on my waist too. I glanced over my shoulder locking eyes with a guy I've noticed around school a few times- Grayson. He looked every bit of a fuckboy even though he rarely ever acted like one. He plays baseball for the team. I won't lie and say I didn't think he was hot, he was probably my first crush when I first started UCLA.