25- BDSM? *Smut warning*

A/N: This chapter is definitely not for children or anyone under the age of 16. Please refrain from reading it if you're below the age limit, you're way too young to lose your precious innocence.

*SMUT WARNING*

We stumbled into my apartment, our lips attached. The second the door closes, I'm pressed against it while Regie's tongue literally fucks my mouth. Both hands came up and roughly gropes my tits, squeezing hard.

"Fuck, I missed you,'' he rasps against my mouth which is currently traveling down to my neck. He nips at my skin, emitting a moan from me. His hands travel down into my leggings and cup my pussy over the underwear.

"Baby, you're fucking soaked," his voice came out hoarse.

"All because of you," I stated, shamelessly grinding on his hand

He pulled my panties to the side and roughly shoved three fingers into me.

"Ahhh"

His finger slid against my wet heat, stroking and taunting me. He pressed his thumb to my clit and circled as he finger fucks me. Roughly and quickly, he worked me over the edge.

"Fuck Regie," I moaned as I came.

He retracted his hands and pulled my shirt over my head before unclipping my bra and latches on to my right nipple as his hand started playing with the other.

"R-room, go to my room. I have an idea," I said, shakily.

He hoist me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist, continuing to kiss him everywhere as we walked to my room.

He tossed me onto the bed and hungrily stared down at me.

"In my closet at the back, there's a white box with a lid. We need it," I muttered, my hands going down to play with my pussy.

Regie slapped my hand away, "do not touch without my permission," he growled. I squeezed my legs together, hoping for some type of release.

He walked into my closet and emerged with my box. Placing it on the bed, I removed the lid, and his eyes bulged.

"Fuck. Are those what I think they are?" he asked, staring at the items in the box.

"Remember the guy that I went out with a while back from Long Beach? Well, he was going through a dom/sub-phase, and I indulged him a little. These are some of the stuff that I bought but never used after him. If you want, we can get a little...kinky," I said, looking at him, but his gaze was still on the box of BDSM-related toys.

After a minute, he finally seemed to realize what I was suggesting and looked at me with a devious smile.

"Lay on the bed," he said in a dominant voice. I complied, quickly laying on my back and looking at him.

He picked up the red blindfold and placed it over my eyes, tying it at the back. I felt him move the box off the bed and to some other part of my room. He came back and grabbed both of my wrists, securing them with a pair of handcuffs, then tied them to bed, using what I assume is a rope.

He leaned down and kissed me, but before I could slip my tongue into his mouth, he pulled away, and I whimpered. I felt him place something over my mouth, parting my lips. I instantly realized it was the ball gag.

He then peeled my leggings and panties down my leg, and I felt his hand skim over my pussy. He retracted his hand and moved back to this box. He came back, and connected the Spreader bars to my ankles, keeping my legs open.

"You know that I love you, right?" he asked.

I nodded my head, considering I was unable to speak.

"Good, because I'm going to fuck you like I hate you. Everything I do from here is gonna mostly hurt, baby. If you need me to stop, just pull on the handcuffs three times, and I'll stop." I nodded, and he placed a kiss on my forehead.