***

A/N: Hello, my beautiful stars! I'm sorry but this is not an update. 

I'm almost done with the book but there are a few steamy chapters coming. 

Now, u may ask...why have u not updated in forever, Tia? And to answer that, I had my mid-semester exams but that's finally over so I can get back to writing. Is it just me or does it feel like I have a freaking exam every week?

Now, for my favorite part. Q&A!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As always, my answers will be at the bottom of the question.

1) What is your fav holiday?

(Mine is my birthday and yes, that is a holiday. The world just doesn't know about it yet)

2) What's your fav quote from a tv show /movie/book?

("There is no such thing as bad ideas. Just poorly executed awesome ideas." - Damon Salvatore)

3) Do you have a favorite type of exercise?

(Actually, I have two. It's eating and sleeping.)

4) What's something you're excited about right now?

(I finally get to see two of my best friends irl this summer after 7 and 6 years!!!)

5) Do you think our dreams have hidden meanings?

(I dreamt of banging Ian Somerhalder a while back. There's no hidden meaning. The universe clearly wants me to do it.)

6) On a scale of 1-10, how much would u rate ur shower concerts?

(Uhhh 100/10, obvi)

7) Do you hit the snooze button or wake up immediately?

(Well, whenever I need to get up at a certain time I set 8 alarms with 5-minute intervals until it gets to the time I actually get up. Then, I usually hit snooze and wait for my mom to LITERALLY drag me out of bed. It's a great system. But for some reason, whenever I can sleep in my damn brain and body is up and ready to move at 5 am.)

8) What's the food you usually refuse to share?

(I refuse to share anything that's not my veggies.)

9) Have you tried flirting with a stranger online?

(Yes, most of them are now exes. As u can tell, it did not go well.)

10) Which fictional book character would like to meet?

(The four horsemen and their wives.)