Home Sweet Home

This is a scrap that y'all asked for and i forgot to post last night lol here y'all go

G!p Beyoncé
Smut

*
*
*
*
*
*
*

The room was filled of small moans and whimpers

Onika had been trying to get herself off for the past hour. It's come to her humping her pillow, she was receiving some friction but not enough to make her cry out.

Onika was stressed all week—she knew touching herself would help her but she's never had this hard of a time.

She rushed herself out of her office today—she needed a break or some kind of release.

She tried thinking of Beyoncé, her girlfriend; that turned her on no problem. The issue was actually reaching her climax.

She snaked her fingers down, pressing her chest to the bed with her ass raised in the air. She rubbed her clit with two fingers, she was already so wet so she tried fingering herself.

She pumped her fingers in and out of herself, moaning and feeling the constant waves of arousal go through her. Onika could feel her fingers stretching her slightly—she bit her lip thinking of Beyoncé.

She thought of Beyoncé fucking her, the constant nights that they've made love—every single flash to those sweaty and breathless evenings made Onikas fingers speed up.

The issue was that Beyoncé wasn't there—she had been on a short business trip in her eyes but it was indeed a whole week and Onika didn't like her being away that long period.

Onika sped up her fingers hoping for some kind of release. The feeling that building up inside of her she could feel a wave coming but she needed it to happen more quickly. She pinched her nipples—bit her lip—rode her own fingers hoping for some kind of salvation..

But nothing.

"No! No,no,no—come on!" The small women groaned in frustration.

It was like going on a roller coaster—being held at the top and that drop never coming. Onika whined in serious frustration. She could feel her fluids dripping down her thigh—she was covered in her cum but she never really came. No big climax or huge wave of pleasure that Beyoncé provided her with.

Onikas core was throbbing to the point of pain. She needed to cum—she sniffled as actual tears came to the corner of her eyes at the thought of this feeling never going away.

She tried again changing positions no matter how sore she was. Pressing her back against the headboard and trying 4 fingers instead of 2. She fucked herself more—knowing she was going to ruin their bedsheets but she didn't care aslong as she came.

She could feel pleasure but not enough to make her cum. She groaned in frustration again. She rubbed her thighs together as she pressed her head against the foot of their bed. She tried getting friction this way that would make her climax.

She was still thinking of Beyoncé, she couldn't call her. She didn't want to disturb her—she knew her job was important. She wanted her to get home quickly so she could relieve Onika. But she wasn't supposed to be home till 2 days.

She was desperate thinking of her—meanwhile Beyonce was humming happily as she pulled up to the drive way. She had been able to negotiate for her to come home sooner.

She whistled as she unlocked their door to the home they shared and smiled. "Honey! I'm home! I know I'm back early but I missed you!" She announced through the seemingly empty house. Beyoncé quirked an eyebrow.