1 - Tomorrow

Tomorrow. Something that isn't promised and isn't sure if it will come. People usually can't wait to see what's in store for them the next day or the so called tomorrow. But unlike other people, Ri Jeong Hyeok never dreamed of the future. Ever since his brother died years ago, Jeong Hyeok promised himseld he would never live a joyful life where he would dream of the future and became distant to almost everyone. He was never seen smiling, he was always serious.

But ever since Yoon Se-Ri crash landed into his world his life became colorful once again. He was spotted laughing for once after all those years of pain and grief. Even if he wasn't sure what was lies for them every single day, he still wishes to dream a future with Se-ri. He wishes that one day he'd be able to grow old with Se-ri 'till the day he'd die. His mother was dearly overjoyed to see her son being joyful again. And when Jeong-hyeok came back from the south he wasn't the old Jeong-hyeok they knew he was a new version of himself. He left the military and joined the National Orchestra with hopes of meeting Se-ri in Swtizerland where the two first met. After 3 years of yearning day and night, fate finally allowed the two lovebirds to reunite.

Even if they were only allowed to see each other for 2 weeks every year. They did not take it for granted as much as possible the two enjoyed each other's company while they were together. They were both thankful that even if they were only allowed weeks each year, they were still able to see each other. Love and fate kept them together. Even if sometimes they wish to spend all the seasons of the year together, spend birthdays together, anniversaries, and many more. They were still grateful for the chance they were given.

Now the two of them are happily contented with what they have and have decided to live their lives, dreaming of the future and growing old together and seeing what tomorrow has in store for their lives together.

A/N:
Hello everyone! Here is chapter 1 for our christmas special! Can't believe there are only 23 days left before christmas! Please stay safe everyone!

Again, votes,feedback,suggestions, and comments are sincerely appreciated!

Till the next.
Love you all!