21 - Over A Picture - 2

5 years have passed since Bin last saw Ye Jin. He realized what he did was wrong, very wrong. He hadn't given Ye Jin the chance to explain her side and now he didn't have her by his side.

Bin had changes massively. If he was ignorant before Ye Jin came, he was even more ignorant. He didn't like to talk to anyone especially his abeoji. He had hated his abeoji so much because of what his abeoji did. When he asked his abeoji, his abeoji simply replied

"You signed a contract, it had to be done."

Gosh it made him hate his abeoji to his guts. But what could he do? He needed to help the company his hal-abeoji had grew from the bottom.

Bin also never had gotten into relationships nor flings. None absolutely, he believed Ye Jin was the only woman he loved. To the point his abeoji had been arranging marriages for him. But none worked out, the women lost interest seeing the guy they were marrying hadn't even moved on from the past. Which made him a hopeless romantic.

Meanwhile Ye Jin had moved to Switzerland during her 2nd Trimester when she got her doctor's approval. Her father bought her a penthouse of her own in Switzerland but she decided to live with her father as she wants to make up for the lost time with her father.

They lived in a beautiful 8 bedroom and 8 bathroom home which you can consider a mansion already.

And on the beautiful evening of September 25, Ye Jin gave birth to a beautiful baby girl she named Son Ae Jin. Ae Jin was adorable, she had Ye Jin's eyes but she had really resembled her father.

Present Time

Ye Jin was now the Vice Chairwoman of Queens and was balancing her life as a mother and as the Vice Chairwoman.

"Daepyonim, the representative from the company we're collaborating with is arriving in a while daepyonim. Are you going to pick Ae Jin up later ma'am?" Ye Jin's secretary Ms. Kim Mi So stated

"Ms. Kim, tell the chaffeur I'll be picking Ae Jin after the meeting with the representative. And could you schedule a reservation at Ae Jin's favorite restaurant later? I wanna have a mommy-daughter date later."

"Yes ma'am"

"Sorry to interrupt but is this Meeting Room B?"

Shocked was an understatement for Ye Jin. Hearing a voice she was scared to hear for the past 5 years. She was launched into a state of shock but she had to compose herself.

"Oh yes sir, if I'm not wrong you're the representative of your company? " Ms. Kim answers

"Oh, yes Hyun Bin." As he offers his hand for a handshake to Ms. Kim.

"Ms. Kim cancel the dinner reservation." Ye Jin pleads

"Sorry for that Mr. Hyun, Son Ye Jin." She greets Bin showing no emotion as she reaches her hand out for a hand shake.

"Nice to meet you again, Ms. Son or should I say Mrs?" As he accepts Ye Jin's hand

As they shake hands both feel a spark in their bodies as if wires reconnected after being cut from each other.

"Sorry Mr. Hyun but no one in this room is married." Ye Jin exclaims.

"Alright Ms. Son it is." Bin announces.

"Mr. Hyun let's get to the proposal I have something important after this" Ye Jin says.

"Alright then."

After 1 hour if excrutiating awkwardness between the two they finally wrapped up the meeting.

"Thank you for your time Ms. Son looks like you gotta go, or you'll disappoint your lover."