13 - Paper Rings

I like shiny things, but I'd marry you with paper rings
Uh huh, that's right
Darling, you're the one I want, and
I hate accidents except when we went from friends to this
Uh huh, that's right
Darling, you're the one I want
In paper rings, in picture frames, in dirty dreams
Oh, you're the one I want

///

Se-ri's Choice's Yoon Se-ri, to get married and expecting.

Se-ri's Choice's Yoon Se-ri revealed in her latest interview that she has been busy with wedding planning and preparing for the arrival of their little one. The business woman that has yet to announce any form of relationship with anyone made the shocking revelation.

Fans are speculating if the businesswoman has gotten back with Actor Cha Sang-woo, though reports about the Actor getting back together have been denied by his agency quickly.

The business woman also revealed a secret of hers announcing she would marry her boyfriend with paper rings if possible. The fashion icon is expected to get married in early February of next year.

Best wishes and congratulations to the couple!

///

"Se-ri are you sure we won't catch all the spotlight." Jeong-hyeok asks "I know how bad the press treats you Se-ri."

"No Hyeoki it's alright" Se-ri assures him "Besides Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin just announced their marriage and pregnancy days ago. Their fans won't stop talking about them. So I think we're good."

Jeong-hyeok envelopes Se-ri into his warm embrace, sliding his arms through and around her body. "Now, are you sure you'd marry me with paper rings Se-ri?" Jeong-hyeok questions his very luxurious fiancée.

"Of course Hyeoki, I would marry you anytime, anywhere. That's how much I love you." Se-ri replies. "Omo! Did you feel that Hyeoki? Little Edelweiss agrees" Se-ri shrieks

"Yes I did, I love you eomma." As he caresses Se-ri's bump.

"We love you too appa!" Se-ri replies as she fits prefectly into Jeong-hyeok's figure. They embrace each other as the beautiful moonlight shines through the big window in Se-ri's penthouse.

A/N:
Hello Everyone! Part 13! 12 more days 'till Christmas! Couldn't resist putting a little hint of our BinJin couple here, so I hope all of you enjoy! Thank you again, for the love and support you have given the chapters!

Again, votes, suggestions, feedback, and comments are deeply appreciated.

'Till the next
Love you all!