24 - Over A Picture - Finale

Days pass by Ye Jin allows Bin to meet Ae Jin. Ae Jin which dearly accepted and was happy about the fact her father has came back to her. Days passing by, feelings of anger, pain, and angst between the two start to fade. Though their minds would deny it their hearts didn't. Feelings of love were around, yes. But they were unsure of it. With Ye Jin having second thoughts due to what had happened years back. While Bin thinking he doesn't deserve a second chance for what he did. Nearing his time to leave for Seoul once again he didn't expect any connection with Ye Jin once more, the only connection they had was with Ae Jin. Being the little ones parents.

"Appa, do you really have to go?" The little Ae Jin pouts.

"Mianhae my love, appa has to leave. Appa's work is waiting for him in Seoul." He replies, voice filled with regret having to leave his daughter once again.

"It's alright Ae Jin, appa will visit us again soon. Right appa?" Ye Jin cuts in.

"Eomma's right Ae Jin-na. Come, give appa a hug." Lowering his torso to face his daughter eye to eye, extending his arms out to let his daughter hug him.

The little one quickly throws herself onto her appa then saying, "Eomma join us." She pleads to her mother. Bin looks at her with eyes clearly asking if it's alright to.

Without any word slipping out of her lips, Ye Jin kneels down onto her daughter's height, joining the father-daughter duo in their embrace.

"Bye appa, will I really see you again?" The kid asks while pulling out of the embrace.

"Yes you will love, yes you will." Bin assures his daughter. "Saranghae." With that all said, he picks himself up turning around to enter the departure hall.

-

Day, weeks, and months pass by, Bin keeps in touch with his family from afar thru calls and texts. Though his schedule does not permit him to go back to Switzerland he still makes efforts to connect with his family. When one day someone surprises him.

It was a bright sunny day in Seoul. As per usual he was in his office busy working. When his office door opens revealing a little child as the child runs to him, "Appa! Appa! I missed you!" The little kid shouts.

"Eoh? Ae Jin-na? Your here?" As he picks her up. "Where's eomma?"

The little kid points to Ye Jin waiting in front of the door.

"Annyeong." Ye Jin greets waving her hand.

"How are you here?" He asks along with a confused face.

"We took a plane. Obviously." Ye Jin replies with sarcasm as she walks toward Ae Jin.

"But, why are you here?" He questions.

"Ae Jin-na, could you go to auntie outside?" Ye Jin tells Ae Jin. "I've decided to move back to Seoul, Bin."

"Mwo?" He shockily utters. "Does this mean I have a chance?"

They did talk about them weeks before he left. He had asked for forgiveness once more and he had told her about his feelings once again. He wasn't expecting she'd accept him again. While she definitely still loved him. She always did, but this time around she had to think this through.

"Maybe." She sarcasticly tells him. "Tell me why I should first."

"I promise I'll change for the good."

"More. I don't feel any hint of affection in it." She demands.

"I won't be dumb and be easily fooled like last time. I won't do anything that could hurt you without hearing your explanation. I promise to love y--"

She cuts him of by kissing him passionately, two souls reconnecting after being cut apart years ago.

"Ye Jin-na, will you do me the honors and marry me once more? Properly this time?" He asks after pulling out from their kiss.

"Of course I will." She replies. "Where's the ring?"

"Can we get it next time? I don't have one with me at the moment. You came surprisingly. I'm sorry."

"It's alright, what's better is were together once again."

"I love you." He whispers to her.

"I love you more." She replies.

Finally, after years of hindirances in their love, nothing, even a picture could break their love for each other.

-END-

A/N:
Hello Everyone! Part 24! Few more hours 'till Christmas! Finally ending this story on a light note. Will definitely give an epilogue tomorrow! Love all of you! Thank you for the love and support you have given me and this story!.

Again, votes, feedback, suggestions, and comments are deeply appreciated.

'Till the next.
Love you all!