4 - Picture

"Miss, could you take a picture of us?" Jeong-hyeok asked a woman who was trembling with fear on top of the Sigriswil bridge in Switzerland.

"Does it have to be here?" The woman replies as she takes the camera from Jeong-hyeok. Jeong-hyeok doesn't respond but rather walks away making the woman follow him and Seo Dan.

Now on the path on the way to a mountain Jeong-hyeok thinks to himself "What would've happened to that woman if he hadn't asked her to take their picture? She would probably be dead right now." His thoughts were interrupted when Seo Dan pulls him aside and poses. While Seo Dan was looking at him he was looking straight at the camera, not really but the woman holding the camera. He admired the woman's beauty her face, her hair and he even heard the woman murmur "He could do better" assuming it was him she was reffering to.

The woman finishes taking the picture and gives the camera back to Jeong-hyeok and says "You guys look great together." After that he never expected to see the woman again but little does he know fate and destiny had something else in store.

Years later as he was on duty at the border of North Korea, he spots a woman up in the trees. He knew the woman looked familiar but he couldn't remember where he saw her.

Now years after that encounter in Switzerland and up North, He and Se-ri, the woman that crash landed onto his world, were finally together in Switzerland. Despite all the challenges their love had to face, they were both able to overcome them and now they live happily in a house in Lungern.

A/N:
Hello Everyone! Here's part 4 for this special of ours. I'd like to thank all of you who have supported the past chapters of this Christmas special. You all know who you are 😉

Again votes, suggestions, feedback, and comments are deeply appreciated.

Till the next.
Love you all!