2 - Hurt

3 years. It took 3 years for Se-ri and Jeong-hyeok to reunite again after being seperated at the 38th parallel. Se-ri would always come back home to Seoul hurt. Hurt because she expected too much for the first time. The second time she lowered her expectations but she still came back hurt. But for the third year, her expectations were no longer high. She had decided that she would lower her expectations a tad more than the last time. A brilliant idea came to Se-ri's mind. Paragliding. Se-ri decided she'd go paragliding, after all she always found herself in Jeong-hyeok's arms.

Setting sail in her red paragliding suit, Se-ri braced herself for landing making sure not to hurt herself. Se-ri lands succesfully but still isn't satisfied of the way she lands. When a baritone voice sends shivers to in her spine she looks up to find the love of her life, her Ri Jeong Hyeok. She then tosses herself onto Jeong-hyeok fitting perfectly in Jeong-hyeok's figure. She felt like a wound in her finally healed, she was no longer hurt as she finally found the remedy to cure her hurt heart. She was now reunited with the love of her life, her Ri Jeong Hyeok.

A/N
Hello everyone! As promised here is part 2! Sorry for the short update. I'll try my best for a longer update. Thank you for the support all of you have given me! You know who you are 😉

Again votes,feedback,suggestions, and comments are dearly appreciated.

Till the next.
Love you all!