5 - Bridge

The Sigriswil Bridge. A special place for Se-ri and Jeong-hyeok, after all that was where they first met. Even if they didn't know each other that time, they were thankful. Thankful that they were able to meet each other once again, that fate allowed them to find each other once again. And after many goodbyes they were finally together forever.

Looking back at those precious memories, Se-ri is thankful for the life she has now. Now her and Jeong-hyeok are back at Sigriswil a decade after their first meeting now bringing along their two little girls that are now 3 years old. The twins who definetely look different from each other. Se-hee, the eldest is definetely like Jeong-hyeok, she looks like Jeong-hyeok, and acts like Jeong-hyeok. Se-yeon on the other hand is a mini version of Se-ri, she looks like Se-ri, and acts like Se-ri.

Luckily the twins were able to get their mother's eye smile and their father's deep dimples. When the two were born, their parents were over the moon. As they grew up, they were starting to show who they took after. Realizing that Se-ri warns Jeong-hyeok that the girls may get many suitors when they're older which pretty much annoyed Jeong-hyeok.

Now hand in hand the family of four step onto the bridge and start crossing.

"Eomma, where did you and appa meet?" A curios Se-hee asks.

The two adults look straight into each other's eyes signing it's okay to tell their story,"Well what if eomma says that we meet here? Will you believe me?" Se-ri asks.

"Maybe not eomma, but if it is how did you too interact?" Se-yeon cuts in.

"Well your appa asked me to take a picture if him," Se-ri glees.

"Omo! And after that you fell in love at first sight eomma?" Se-hee shouts.

"Ya! Be quiet Se-hee-ya we're in public, but eomma didn't fall in love first, your appa did." Se-ri replies nudging her husband.

"Ya! Are you sure Se-ri-ya? You didn't fall for me?"

No one respond and their conversation ended with laughs and giggles.

A/N:
Hello everyone! Here's part 5 of our Christmas special. Can't believe only 20 more days 'till Christmas! Thank you for your love and support that you have given Seasons With You! You all know who you are!

Again, votes, suggestions, feedback, and comments are deeply appreciated.

'Till the next
Love you all!