~Chapter 2~

I fell asleep for most of the ride, Derek flicked me in the forehead to wake me up. Now he is sitting with his Mum and he has a forming black eye. Do not. Wake me up. EVER.

As we are in the car, on our way to our beach house, I looked out the window and saw the beautiful beach. There were few people there, and that was perfect for me. My first goal is to get settled in, then head to the water. I noticed something, the tide was grey. It was rarely ever grey, but it added character to the sandy place.

***

I walk to the beach, in my cover up and carrying a towel, umbrella, and a book. I pick a spot close to the water, but not close enough to get wet. I sit on the towel and read, lost in my world of The Fault In Our Stars. As I was getting to the part of where Hazel met Augustus, I was soaked with water. "OH MY GOD!!" I screeched. My hair was in my face and my book was all soppy and ruined. "NO!! MY BOOK!!" I threw it to the bottom of the towel and moved my hair out of the way to look at the person who ruined my focus. There were a group of boys running away, looking back at me. "Little twerps!" I yelled. I stood up and started to run after them. One looked back and noticed me running, his eyes glued to my chest. "Hey, you have a nice rack!" He says as he stops running. Oh my gosh, did he seriously compliment my boobs instead of apologizing or something? "First, you look 12 years old, so make like a hard drive and back up. Second, do you have something to say to me for getting me all wet?" I cross my arms, starting to become insecure of my chest. "Yeah, if you're all wet then I guess I did a pretty good job." He winks and I slap him across the face. "What the hell was that for, ya slut?!" He yells at me. I gape at him and a guy goes up in front of us.

"That is no way to talk to a lady!" He says firmly. "OOOOOOH shit." I say, accidentally out loud. I blush and let the guy continue. "Well, she slapped me after I complimented her!" He whined. I had to stifle a laugh. "Because you were being disrespectful to her. Apologize and leave with your group of girls over there." He said motioning to his friends. The boy apologizes to me and goes back to his friends, looking ashamed. The guy that stood up for me turned around. "Are you okay, love?" He asks. His thick British accent made me feel like I was back home. "Y-yeah. I'm just a little wet and my new book is soaked and ruined." I shiver a bit and he quickly goes to his set up and wraps a towel around me. "Well, I guess we will have to fix both of those things." He smiles, which is absolutely gorgeous. I stand there a minute his features. His hair is a shaggy brown windswept look that is tuffed at one side and it looks cute on him. He is pretty built and fit, just the perfect size as a hot guy. He is wearing sunglasses that shape is face perfectly. "Um, hello?" He says, waving a hand in front of my face. "Oh, sorry." I start to turn to walk to my stuff and he walks next to me. "I didn't get your name?" "Kodi. Kodi Langdon." "Cool name! I'm Louis Tomlinson." I nod and and smile. We get to my towel and umbrella and see my book covered in sand. I sigh, that was a really good book...considering I read it 4 times. He helped me get my stuff together and he walked me to my beach house, completely forgetting about his stuff.