~Chapter 15~

Louis Tomlinson

I wake up and realize that Kodi is laying next to me, looking as adorable and beautiful as ever. Maybe in the future when I finally make my move and then later on we might get married, and I can see this beautiful angel laying next to me. I wonder what our children might look like, maybe we will have a set of twins, one a girl and one a boy. They will be so adorable and our daughter might look like Kodi. And the boy will look like me, but have his mother's nose. I just can't wait for tonight, which is when I plan to ask her to be my girlfriend. I need some ideas. I need help with this. I snap out of my thoughts and swiftly and quietly get out of bed and exit the room. I hear Harry, Niall, and Derek talking and I quietly run down the stairs and they look behind the couch and look at me. "Boys, I need help on how to ask Kodi out." They all move over and I jump over the back of the couch and land cross legged. "Ideas?"

Kodi Langdon 

I open my eyes and the light from the sun through the curtains blinds my eyes. I groan and rub my eyes then sit up. I look over and Louis isn't there. I obviously slept in so late that he may have went downstairs or something. I grab my phone and head downstairs. I see the boys on the couch talking and I didn't really care what they were talking about so I just went to the kitchen and got a glass of water. 

I sit on the counter and Derek walks in. "Hey, twerp. You don't have any plans this evening, do you?" I think and then shake my head. "I don't really have a life so no." He chuckles, "That's for sure. But okay, I called Kris and you two are going to go out until 7, she will pick you up from here in a couple hours. I went home and got you some clothes and stuff from the house. At 5 you and Kris are going to start getting ready for your surprise. Sound like a good deal?" I think it through and nod. I don't really believe that I would get an answer if I asked what the surprise was. I don't really like surprises, but I could take one lucky guess what was happening and I could get it right. Louis is obviously going to ask me out tonight? We will see. 

I follow Derek back into the living room and I only see Harry. "Hey." I say. "Hey, you excited for tonight?" He asks standing up. I never realized how tall this boy is. "I guess. I haven't seen Kris in a while though, so I'm pretty excited for that." I smile. He smiles back and hands me 2 dollar bills. I look down, THERE IS LITERALLY $200 IN MY HAND RIGHT NOW. "What the hell, what is this?" "It's money, you use it to buy stuff. Which you are doing with Kris today." "I can't take this, Harry. I have money at home that I can use. Seriously, take this back." He laughs. "No, I gave it to you. Now it's yours. And if you argue, then you won't be able to have the surprise tonight and I will keep Louis away from you!" I thank him then hug him. We break away and I kiss his cheek. "You are too sweet!" I chirp. Then I run upstairs to Louis' room. I open the door and see a towel wrapped around his waist and his back is facing me. I couldn't help but stare at his back. How it flexed when he moved. He slipped his shirt off and then he started to undo the towel. I covered my eyes but peeked a little bit. I bit my lip once he put on his boxers. "You have a nice ass." I say. He turns around and blushes like crazy. "How long have you been standing there?" "Long enough to know that your muscles on your back look amazing when flexed and your ass is better than anyone else's!" I smirk and he slips on a pair of white skinny jeans, which compliment his ass just as much. 

"And," I walk up to him and trace my finger on his sharp jawline. "If we were officially dating, I wouldn't mind seeing it again." I wink. "You need to stop." He says backing up against the wall. I follow in front of him and stand there. "What do I need to stop?" I tease. "You know exactly what you are doing." He narrows his eyes and I laugh a little bit. I turn around and I hear him let out a sigh of relief. I see my clothes that Derek must have put in here on Louis dresser and I start to get dressed. I turn back around and see Louis quickly cover his crotch. I laugh again louder this time. I go over to him and peck his lips and smile, "See you tonight." I then walk out of the room and let out a long breath. I don't know what I did, but I liked having that control over him.