~Chapter 8~

Kodi Langdon

"Uhm, he's just a friend..." I trailed off and turned on the TV. "Are you sure? Cos if you have feelings for him..." "No, no, no, Luke. He's just a friend and he hasn't heard about you so he was protective. Don't need to worry about him, love." He smiles at the nickname and joins me on the couch. "Alright, what are going to watch?" He asks. "The Best of Me." "I've never heard of that movie." "It's amazing! It's about this-just watch it and you'll love it!!" (A/N: I have watched that movie recently and it truly is amazing! Its on Netflix.) I cuddle up to my new boyfriend and we watch the movie.

***

Louis Tomlinson

I have been staring at my phone for hours. She said she would call me, and she hasn't. Should I be worried about that Luke boy? What if he tried something on her and she can't get to her phone? "LOUIS!!" Niall yelled through the flat. "NIALL!!" He comes into the room freaking out. "Harry passed out on the floor. I don't know why!!" I run to the scene. Harry is on the floor, sweating and not moving at all. "Niall, go get a glass of water and a wet rag!" I yell and the blond boy sprints to the kitchen. I pull Harry's head on my lap and move his hair out of his face. Niall comes back with the needed materials. I grab them out of his hands and move from under Harry. I throw the water from the glass on Harry's face and the curly boy shoots up. "Lou, weren't you supposed to put the rag on his forehead then splash him when he needs to wake up?" Niall laughs. "I think I was supposed too but this way was funnier." We all laugh and then put our attention to Harry. "What happened, Haz?" "Well, Niall and I were just talking about...something and my vision blacked out and I fell." I nod and I was curious on why he didn't tell me what he was talking about. "What were you two talking about?" I ask. "K-" Niall starts then covers his mouth. "Oh, nothing." I nod not believing them, they aren't telling me and it started with a K. Kodi. "Thanks LouBear." They both say in sync and I nod again and head up the stairs to my room.

I close the door and plop down on my bed and blow out a puff of air. Why am I so crazy about Kodi? She's just a girl...but she is so special. I get off my bed and start to get undressed for my shower. I grab a towel and head into the bathroom. 

As I am rinsing my body off, I hear someone come into the bathroom. "Hey, Louis?" The voice sounded like a female and familiar. "Eleanor?" I turn off the water and grab my towel and wrap it around my waist then get out of the shower. Her eyes were staring right at my abs, then at my chest, arms, then she slowly made it up to my eyes. "I just wanted to say that I miss you..." I stifled a laugh. "Eleanor, you broke up with me because you thought I wasn't attractive enough, like my ex before you. And you come back to me? Well, get a good look at what you gave up on." She scanned my body and nodded. "I-I'm sorry Louis. I need you in my life again." This time I laughed loudly. "Sure you do." I walk out into my bedroom and grab some comfy clothes and turn to her. "All I want to do is explain myself." I look at her. "Turn around so I can change then we can talk." "Seriously? I've seen all of it before." She smiled brightly and I just glared at her. She put her hands up in defeat and turned around.

I get changed and we sit on my bed. It had just came upon me that the boys knew that if she showed up again, to tell her to leave. "Well, explain yourself. Why you dumped me because I wasn't attractive enough for your expectations. Why you cheated on me because you didn't have the heart to tell me after you got caught. Why you were flirting with Harry, Liam, Niall and Zayn before he left." She took a deep breath. Her excuses are going to be priceless, I can already tell. "I dumped you because there were some girls saying that I shouldn't even be dating you because you were ugly. I don't understand why they would come to me and say that, but they did and it made me think. Then my ex came to me and talked to me and he asked for a kiss, for old times sake. I thought, 'what the hell? Louis won't know.' Then you walked in. And the way you looked at me made me regret it, though not a lot. I then dumped you, and now I see you now and you look so much better."