Chapter 21

Kodi Langdon

I lie on Louis' bed just thinking about today. I am exhausted, honestly. I search through the drawers and find a pair of boxers and a t-shirt. I start to change and once I am finished, I turn around and see a smirking Louis behind me. He was leaning against the bathroom door frame, arms crossed, and he had a total boner! I laugh at him, "Hey, Mr.Horny, you need to keep it in your pants." I walk past him into the bathroom and find a new tooth brush. As I take the tooth brush out of the package, I feel arms snake around my waist. I began to brush my teeth while the sexy blue eyed man was kissing my neck. "Honestly, you are really horny tonight." I finish my task and rinse my mouth out, then turn to face him. His lips were still attached to my neck, and he found my soft spot. I whimpered, "Louis-" He kept leaving sloppy kisses on my neck and I finally found myself able to move him back a ways from me. He looked like a sad puppy. "I'm very tired, love. Why don't we go to bed and we can maybe pick up where you started in the morning. Okay?" I ask. He nods and kisses me again, then leads me back into the bedroom. 

I climb into the side of the bed I had claimed and I snuggle into the comfy bed. He gets undressed then changes just into new boxers and pj pants and climbs into bed with me. His strong arm pulls me closer to him and I cuddle into his body. "Kodi, I love you." I sigh of relief, "I love you too, Louis." I look up at him and kiss him, then place my head where it was on his chest. We both fall asleep listening to the sound of each other's heart beats.

* * *

I wake up while it is still dark outside, I maybe slept for 2 hours. Louis had a loose grip on me, so I could slip out of his embrace easily. I'm not doing anything bad, I am just really thirsty. I slowly leave the room and walk down stairs to the kitchen. I stand on my tip toes to grab a glass in a cabinet but I'm just too short, and then suddenly a long arm reaches up and hands me a glass. I look over and a curly haired boy. "Thanks, Harry." He smiles and nods. The little light from the moon shines on his green eyes and he looks gorgeous. Wait, what the hell did I just say? I turn back around and get water from the sink. I lean my back against the counter and notice Harry is looking at me in a weird way. He places both of his hands on either side of me and he stands closer, towering me. "Har-" He kissed me, and I have to admit, it wasn't that bad. I felt the sudden urge to kiss back, and that's what I did. I don't know why but I just felt like he had control over me. I felt his body on mine, and I put my glass down and put my hands on his neck. 

Louis was dead asleep when he left, and he won't have to know about this, right? Harry lifted me on the counter and started running his hands up my sides. I slightly moaned into his mouth and I felt him smile. Then realization hit me. I pushed him off of me, "What the hell did I just do?" I asked myself out loud. "You had a little fun." He smirked and-God, he needs to stop. "Harry, please don't tell Louis what just happened, please. It would break his heart and I don't want that to happen." He sighs and nods, "I promise I won't. But next time, don't look at me like that when I'm naked. Once I left the room I went out of control thinking about your-" "Enough! I'm going back to bed before Louis realizes I'm gone. Remember, this never happened." "Maybe not to you, but it sure as hell happened to me." I roll my eyes. "Tell Louis I said hi by the way." He adds. "Oh shut up. Louis just can't know about this, no one can." 

Louis Tomlinson

I slide down the wall and let a few tears fall. I heard enough to know what they did and how they aren't planning to tell me. I never thought Kodi would do that to me...