~Chapter 9~

A/N: Hey! The first paragraph is going to be the continuous part of the last chapter ending. Just telling you that. (In other words SMUT SMUT SMUT IN THE FIRST PARAGRAPH KAY THANKSSS)

Kodi Langdon

Luke started to scatter hickeys on my inner thighs and slowly made it up to my core. He came back up to my lips and started to rub me. I moaned into his mouth and he smiled of satisfaction. He slipped one finger in, then two, then three. He slowly inserted his fingers then exited and he started to pick up the pace. "Luke...I can't..." "Hold on, Kodi." He then took off his shirt and pants and everything then slammed himself in to me. I'm not a virgin by the way, but that's a secret. He didn't let me adjust to his size before he started thrusting faster and harder by the second it seemed. "LUKE!!!" I screamed. He buried his face into my neck and started to remove the flannel, leaving both of us naked. He massaged my breasts and thrusted harder and harder. I didn't know how long I could hold on, and I'm guessing he couldn't either. "Luke...I can't hold on....much longer." I said in between moans. "3. 2. 1." And we both came and he collapsed on my body. Our heart beats calming down and he rolled off of me. "I forgot to wear a condom..." He panted. "I'm on the pill." "Oh, thank God." He covers us up with the bed sheet and I cuddle into him. "I love you, Kodi." He said and my eyes went wide. I have wished for so long to hear him say that. So fucking long. "I love you too,"  I gulped. "Luke."

***

I woke up and looked over at Luke who looked like an angel sleeping. I've slept in his bed with him plenty of times, but the most we did was cuddle. But last night was, something else. 

I slowly tried to slip from the angel's grip but then he woke up slightly and pulled me back down to him. I slightly laughed and he groaned, burying his face into my hair. "Good morning, Lukey." "Good morning beautiful." He said in his oh-so-sexy morning voice. "Okay, well you can't talk until that voice is gone or else we are going to have round 2 right now." He laughed, which didn't make the matter any better. "Well, you know, I wouldn't mind doing that. It would be a little spontaneous..." He was teasing me. I playfully slapped his arm and he giggled. God, can this boy get any fucking hotter? "Lukey, can you please let me go pee before I piss your bed?" He slowly loosened his grip and I eventually made it to the restroom. After I did that ish, I got in the shower. I practically live here when Luke is in town from Sydney. Scratch that, even when he wasn't here I had a key. Aha!

I got out of the shower, dried myself off and wrapped the towel around me and opened the door to go out of the bathroom. Right before I walked out, I heard Luke talking to someone on the phone. "No, baby. I'll be back in a week. I miss you too. I love you too, Lindsay. Okay, bye." This mother fucker! I went over and grabbed the flannel and my shorts and got dressed. "Oh, hey Kodi. Nice shower?" I didn't answer. I wrung out my hair in the towel then threw it at him. I took my phone and texted Louis to pick me up at Luke's address that I gave him. Luke was following me around his house while I was grabbing my stuff. "Kodi! What the fuck is wrong?!" I turned around looking him in the eyes. "YOU FUCKING LIED TO ME AND YOU USED ME FOR SEX, YOU BASTARD!!" He stood there, surprised that he got caught, I'm guessing. "Kodi, I would never! You know me!" "I thought I did. But when I was walking out of the bathroom, you were on the phone with that whore-" "HEY, LINDSAY IS NOT A WHORE!" Then he stopped and looked at me, he practically just admitted that he is still with her. My phone went off, signalling that Louis was here. "Thanks for lying to me for 4 years. And if I didn't make it clear already, we're done." I started walking away until he grabbed my arm and spun me around. "I know what I did was unacceptable but I haven't been lying to you for 4 years. I guess I was horny and I thought I could sleep with you, which I did. But when I said I loved you, I meant it. I have loved you for 4 years, 8 months, 3 weeks, 6 days, 19 hours and 23 minutes. I meant that part, I really did. And if you are pissed off at me and continue to for as long as you want, I'll be okay with it because I deserve it. What I did was fucking wrong and I know that. I just want you to know that I love you, and my mind is just fucked up right now. But I promise I will fix it and when ever you think it is okay to forgive me and you come back to me, I will be here. I love you, Kodi Langdon. I fucking love you." I look at him, he just admitted that he was wrong. I nod and kiss him, I can't hate him forever. "When you fix everything, come talk to me. Until then, don't call me. Don't text me. Don't get one of the boys to come and talk to me for you. You will leave me alone until you fixed your mess and then you know where to find me and what your time limit is. Until then, good bye Luke." 

I walk out of the house and see Louis waiting patiently. I get in the car and we drive off. Once we got on the busy street, Louis broke the silence. "Are you okay, Kodi?" I look out the window. "I don't know, Louis. I don't know." He nods understandingly. "Well, are you in the mood for ice cream?" I laugh a tiny bit. "Do you not see what I'm wearing? I don't even have a bra on!" He chuckles which was kind of cute, but right now my emotions were fucked up so I may or may have not meant it. Oh well. "You look comfy, that's just fine. If you want to cover those shorts up, there is a pair of sweats in the backseat. They're clean, I promise. And there may be a t-shirt back there." When the car stops at a red light I hop in the back and start to change. Like those other girls, I think it as well, his scent was amazing! Then, at another red light, I hopped in the front seat. He looked over at me and reached back in the seat behind him and handed me a red beanie. "You can't have a pair of sweats and a t-shirt without an accessory!" I giggle and put it on. "Thanks, Lou." He smiles brightly. "Are you wearing a bra under that?" He asks jokingly. "Yes, I am, surprisingly. It's from yesterday." I hit his arm and all he does is laugh. We arrive at the ice cream place and head in. I turn to him and realize that he was wearing a black t-shirt, black jacket, and white-ish grey-ish colored sweats. He looked hot as fuck. "Alright, love. What would you like?" He asks me. The lady was waiting so I told her. "A waffle cone, one scoop of mint chocolate chip and one scoop of Reese's butter cup ice cream. Then sprinkles to top it off." The lady did as ordered and Louis looked at me like I just yelled at a puppy for doing a trick or something. "What?" "Isn't that going to be disgusting?!" "The ice cream only touches in one spot, its like they are pretty much separate. I couldn't decide between the two so I got both. Also, its always good to try something new every time you order something. I'm weird but you can judge me, but in your mind please." We both laugh and he orders the same thing just to try it.

We sit down at the table and talk about random stuff. About how Harry passed out, how Liam went back to England to see his girlfriend, and how Niall ate an entire jar of pickles in an hour. "This is surprisingly good!" Louis exclaims looking at me in disbelief. I laugh and he just stares at me in awe. "What? Is Kate Upton behind me or something?" I turn around and he laughs so loudly. "No, love. You are just so beautiful when you are yourself." I smile and blush. I finish my ice cream cone and throw away the napkin that I had with it. Louis comes up behind me and does the same. "Well, what now?" I ask. "It's only 9 in the morning and we have already gotten ice cream. We could go back to my flat and watch some movies or something. Unless you want to go home which is totally fine. I mean, I want to hang out with you, but-" "Let's go back to your flat before you blab even more." He blushes which I thought was adorable! We drove off and we got into his neighborhood, I'm guessing. We stopped in front of a huge place. "It's beautiful!" I say getting out and Louis gets out and goes to my side without me knowing. He puts his hand on my back, slightly pushing me forward to go inside. "Like you." He says, smiling and making sure I knew he meant it because of the tone of his amazingly harmoning voice.