~Chapter 6~

Kodi Langdon

"KODI, WAKE UP!! ITS 11 IN THE MORNING!!" I hear my stepmom call. "I fell asleep like 6 hours ago, c'mon!!" "WHY SIX HOURS AGO?!" "SHHH I SEEEEEPPPIIN." I then hear her stomp up the stairs. Oh, here we go. "Georgia, get out of my room please." "Why, young lady, did you fall only 6 hours ago?" I got up and waved my hands. "Oh no, its a crime! I couldn't get to sleep because of you suc- nevermind. Can I please take a shower and get dressed?" We stood there making awkward eye contact. Wait, she's probably gonna get me into some deep shit with my Dad. I crossed my eyes and stuck out my tongue. And her being her bubbly and forgetful self, she giggled and went downstairs giggling. I nod, I've figured out their little games by now. I grab some clothes and head to the bathroom.

I undress and turn on the water to the shower then my phone rings. I look to see who it is, hoping it was Louis. But it was actually Luke, a guy I met a couple family trips back. "Uh, hey Luke!" "Hey Kodi, I'm in town and I'm not doing anything today, and I was wondering if you would like to hang out?" "Oh, sure! I'm about to take a shower now but I'll text you after and you can tell me the details." "Yeah. sounds good." We say our goodbyes and hang up.

I get in the shower, and start to wash my hair. As I was rinsing the shampoo out of my hair I started to sing Bring Me To Life by Evanescence. "Bring me to liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife." The last note ended and I heard someone clap. I pulled back a bit of the curtain, and saw Louis. "OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I yell. He looks down and his eyes widen, my chest was just barely exposed. I covered up and face palmed myself. "If you go out there, you might get caught. Uh, just sit on the toilet seat and wait." He nods and pulls out his phone. I turn off the water and tell Louis to cover his eyes as I got out. I looked at the towel rack, no towels. "Shit..." I mumble under my breath. "Everything okay?" He peeks through his fingers and his mouth drops open. "What do you not understand about 'don't look'?!" He stays there, and I wave it off. "Go to that corner and don't turn around until I say. Got it, Tomlinson?" He nods. "Yes ma'am." He says, licking his lips. I flick him in the head and grab a towel out of the closet. I dry off and get dressed in a pair of black ripped up shorts and a navy blue shirt that Luke got me that says "Hemmings 96" on the back, and matching  converse. I tie my hair up in a navy blue and white bandana and start to do my makeup until Louis snatches my makeup bag. "Louis! Give me the bag back!" "No! You don't need makeup, Kodi. Where you going anyways?" I lean against the countertop and sigh. "I'm going to see my friend. Did you not see the back of my shirt?" I turn around for a second then I turn back around and he was smirking. "What?" "You have a nice ass." I slap his arm and take my makeup bag back.

I finish my makeup and grab my phone and head downstairs. No one was home so Louis could be here. I grab some cereal and a bowl and start making my breakfast. "So, tell me about this friend." He said with a hint of jealousy. "His name is Luke Hemmings, he is 18 and I've known him for about 4 years." Louis nods his head, processing it all. "Have you guys kissed?" "What the hell? No!" I mean Luke is very VERY attractive and I wouldn't mind kissing him *nudge nudge* and I know he likes me, but no moves have been acted upon. "Kodi, do you like him?" I get the milk and pour some in the bowl and grab a spoon and start eating, trying to avoid the question. "Kodi!" I text Luke to pick me up in the next 10 minutes. I get up and put my bowl in the sink, then walk past Louis out the front door. Who does he think he is? We aren't dating!! Louis follows me and grabs my wrist and turns me around. "Louis, just go home. We can talk later, I'll call you." He stands there, then I guess everything was done processing and he slowly lets go of my wrist. He nods and I hug him, then I hear a car pull up. "Be careful." I tell him. "Aren't I the one to say that?" He smiles. I shrug and laugh. I hop in Luke's car and we head to his house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this chapter sucks. :/ next one will be better. ~Sarah xx