~Chapter 12~

Louis Tomlinson

We all decided to walk down the street to the neighborhood park. Kodi goes straight to the swings, putting her skateboard that she was holding next to her, and Harry runs to the slide. I stand there and look at the two children, even though the park was my idea. I go over to Kodi and push her on the swing while she sings a song I've never heard before. "What's that song?" I ask. "It's Hero by Sterling Knight or aka Chris Wilde in Starstruck." I nod. "It sounds like a really good song. Do you have it on your phone to play out loud?" She nods and plays it. We all listen to the song and I found out exactly how I can ask Kodi to be my girlfriend.

Kodi Langdon

I play the song out loud and the boys listened to every lyric. "I like that song, who's Sterling Knight?" Louis asks. I turn my head to him then jump off the swing and land perfectly on my feet. Then I turn around to him. "STERLING KNIGHT WAS MY FIRST CELEBRITY CRUSH. AND HE IS AN AMAZING ACTOR, AND SINGER, AND HIS VOICE CAN MAKE A GIRL MELT LIKE A POPSICLE ON THE FOURTH OF JULY." I finish with my hands over my heart and and my eyes doing the batting eyelashes dreamy thing. Sterling is amazing, truly. "It says here that Sterling Knight was in 17 Again." Harry mentions. "Oh, Alex? That guy? Why would you like that guy?" Louis asks, which I found his tone quite rude. "Um, because he is amazing. He's pretty and he is so awkward that its adorable." Louis shakes his had and laughs. I straighten my posture and go up to him. "You need to watch it, Louis." He laughs again. "I'm sorry but he is so small that its hilarious any girl could like him." My eyes widen and I look at Harry who snaps his head away from us and starts whistling innocently. I laugh along with Louis for about 2 seconds until Louis stops. "Wait, you agree?" I shake my head. "No, what's hilarious is you are pathetic enough to be jealous of a Disney star." I grab my skateboard and go to the street and start to ride to their house. I heard the boys yelling after me but I just kept on going. Then I hear footsteps and I look to the side and Louis is running further than me then stops in my way. I hop off and let the skateboard roll. He catches it and brings it to me. "Kodi," He pants. "I'm sorry. What can I do to make it better?" "I'm not gonna be mad at you forever, but that did hurt you know? To make just that better, how about you get Sterling Knight to come do a private concert for me! Ahaha, like that will ever happen." "Kodi." He hands me back my skateboard and we start walking. "I'm in the biggest boy band in the world, I could make that happen sooner or later." I laugh then stop. "Where's Harry?" "Oh, he  saw his friend Derek and they are hanging out there." He points back.

We turn around and I start running. "Why are we running?!" Louis asks. "That's my brother!" Louis stops and I kept running until I got to them. "Oh, hey Kodi." Harry waves. I do a quick wave and go over to Derek. "WHY AREN'T YOU AT THE HOUSE?!" "My Mom and Nathan went out to spend some time alone. Also, your story didn't cover you. I tried to tell them that you were with Luke but they said that you have used that before and they can take one guess where you are. They also said that if I see you that you need to get home, with Louis. Probably either to meet him or to kick his ass. One of the two." I turned to Harry who was looking as confused as a 3 year old seeing words for the first time. " I turn around just to run into Louis. "What's going on?" He asks. "You have to meet my parents...or our parents." Louis and Harry make eye contact, then they look at Derek, then at me. "When?" "Are you ready?"

We all go back to Lou's and Harry's house in Derek's truck for Louis to get ready. I knock on Louis' bathroom door. "Louis, we need to go now." "Okay!" He opens the door and he is wearing a button up blue shirt and black jeans. And his hair is combed to the side. "Damn." I bite my lip. "Hey!" He snaps. "Eyes are up here." We both laugh and we head out the door. "Shall we?" Louis heads to his car. "We shall." We get in and we roll down the window when my brother and the curly one get into Derek's vehicle. "We'll see you there!" We both nod and head to my house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is short but I wanted to leave you guys on a cliff hanger! I'll work on the next chapter now. Bye!!~Sarah xx