~Chapter 17~

Hey guys, sorry I have had writers block for the longest time! But I'm here and I this entire chapter will actually be smut so sorry people who don't like that! Its going to be 'love making' so yeah. But or all of you non-smut fans, you can wait until the next chapter. Until then, here you guys go, ya little nasties!!~Sarah xx

Louis Tomlinson

We drive to the hotel and check into a room. Once we close the door to the nicest hotel room in the building, I put my hands on her bum and lift her up and she wraps her legs around my waist. We started moving our lips slowly then faster and faster. I carry her to the bed and I throw her down. She looks up at me, trying to look innocent but horribly failing. "You trying to act so innocent makes me want to show you some new tactics." I smirk and run my hand up her shirt. "Well, Mr.Tomlinson, what is there to learn?" She responds, winking. "First..." I slowly take her shirt off, move her hands above her head, and start to leave soft kisses on her stomach. She moans quietly and I smile, then I start to bite the skin above her belly button. She squirms under my touch. I trace my fingers over the raw flesh and move back up to her lips. "Baby-" I kiss her to quiet her. I slip my shirt off quickly then slide her shorts off. "God, you are so beautiful." She smiles and blushes. 

I slide my hand over her side then onto her back and unclasp her bra. She slides the straps off of her and throw her bra elsewhere. "Next..." I start from the bottom of her ear with the love bites and make my way to her left breast and leave a small mark near her nipple. I massage both of her boobs with my hands and she moans louder. I rub my bulging member near her entrance and she squirms again. "Louis, please." I kiss her again. She sneaks her tongue in my mouth, probably to try and distract herself but that isn't going to happen as I grind our hips together. I groan because of how much teasing I'm doing for both of us. "Third..." I whisper as I make my way down to her panties. I kiss the inside of her thighs and make sure to give her pleasure before we even do much. She moves her thighs closer and closer to my head though I open them so I can take off her remaining clothing. I get up on my knees and I undo my belt, which totally drove her insane. She rolled her eyes and does everything in her power not to move. I take off my jeans and boxers and go back to her soaking core. I notice her hands slipping from above her so I take one hand and hold her wrists back and kiss her neck, while rubbing her. She moans so loud that it turned me on even more.

I rubbed her slowly, then picked up my pace until I felt her come onto my fingers. I get a near by tissue and clean off my fingers. I slide off the bed and grab a condom out of my wallet. "Let me do something, Lou. Please." She begs. I hand her the condom and she gets of the bed. She puts the rubber next to her on the ground as she gets on her knees. She starts to pump me, and I throw my head back and close my eyes. She puts my member in her mouth and she goes deeper and deeper. I feel her tongue run across my head. I look down and she looks up. Her eyes look so beautiful and fluff lust through her long eyelashes. She massages me and I couldn't hold on anymore. I let myself go into her mouth and she came back up on her feet with the condom. 

We got onto the bed again and she tore open the package with her teeth, which made my erection grow even more. She rolled it onto me and I moved her under me. "You ready, baby?" I say in a deep voice. She nods and I open her legs and find her entrance. I slowly push in and I can see tears forming at the corners of her eyes. "I know I've been..A gentleman throw this whole thing, but....are you about to cry because Luke wasn't this big?" I sort of laugh. She giggles and nods. I smile and start to thrust into her. Both of our moans and groans fill the hotel room. I thrusted with a lot of power and she screamed. I bit down on her neck and she moaned again. I groaned as I felt her legs wrap around my waist again and her hands to my shoulders. I thrusted at a quickened pace and we were both panting, the bed was shaking. "Who makes you feel like a queen?" I ask her as I feel myself getting ready to release. She moaned and I asked her again. "Who make's you feel like a queen?!" "LOUIS!!" "OH KODI!" We both come and I pull out. I lay down beside her and remove the filled rubber and throw it into the trash. She cuddles into me as I wrap a sheet around us. "I think I'm in love with you, Kodi..." I say. She lifts her head and looks at me, then her eyes start to tear up.