~Chapter 16~

Kodi Langdon 

I arrive at Kris' house and I knock on the door. She swings the door open and hugs me, "I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN SO LONG!!" She lets go then lets me in. I take my shoes off at the door and we go sit on the couch. I see she already put drinks out and some snacks. "Well, you are prepared, aren't you?" I ask. She laughs and nods. "Yes, you know me! Anyways, I haven't talked to you in a very long time. So, tell me about you and Louis Tomlinson." I chuckle a little bit. "Um, where to start! We met on the beach when some kid was being a dick. He took me to the book store to replace my book that the dick soaked. Then were sneaking behind my parent's backs and we would hang out at night until I got in a fight with Luke. I lied saying that I was with Luke after our fight and my parents found out about Louis and I. Then Louis met my family, and My Dad is okay with Louis. And now tonight Louis is trying to be all secretive about the surprise tonight, but I already know what it is." I told her. "What do you think the surprise is?" "He's asking me to be is girlfriend." Kris stiffens then awkwardly laughs. "Um, no! That't not what's happening." "Mhm, sure. Anyways, tell me about you and Ashton Irwin!!" Then she told me literally everything about their relationship.

***

We arrive at the mall around 5 and we go straight to Hot Topic. I don't know what Louis wants me to wear but I may not even wear this to the date! Hot Topic is my bae and I won't regret anything I get from here. I walk in and look around. I find Pikachu joggers and I immediately get them off of the rack. Then I get an Ed Sheeran t-shirt and we pay for our stuff and walk out. "Okay! You need to get a top that looks somewhat fancy and some shorts to go along with it. Then you need to get a dress that I will help you pick." "Okay, I will go along with this. Under one condition, you tell me why I need these outfits." She shakes her head and tries to be very tough and not blurt it out, but knowing her, she sighed and nodded. "The dressy top and shorts are for the beach. The dress is for the club that I am making you two go to." I put my face in my hands and shake my head. "No! Not a club! Can't tonight just be a relaxing night?" I beg. "Do you want to get laid or not?!" She shouts and people start to stare. I turn around and start race walking to some store that had really pretty clothes. I grabbed a pair of jean shorts, a white tank top, and a Jack Daniels whiskey muscle tee and I turn around to be face to face with Kris. "What the hell are you doing? That isn't a nice top!" She criticizes. "You said that you would help me with the dress, not the beach outfit. Calm down because I'm getting this." I go over to the counter and the check out lady looks at me with wide eyes. "I have seen you before! Aren't you dating Louis from One Direction?!" I laugh and smile. "Not officially." She nods and starts to check out my clothing. "I can't wait until you two are official!" "I can't either." We smile at each other and she gives me my bagged things and the change. "Thank you for shopping at Hollister! Come again." I smile and laugh. 

We walk to a store and it is full of make up and hair stuff. There is a person who is doing hair and make up for an advertisement or something. I stand in line and eventually it becomes my turn. "You are naturally beautiful, miss!" The guy says. He wasn't bad looking at all. He had dark hair, brown eyes, and he dressed quite nicely. "I'm Zayn." I nod and smile. "What are your plans for this evening?" "Well, a date on the beach, then I am going to the club after." He nods and looks in a book of make up ideas and puts a few pages up to my face until he nods and smiles at me. "I have the perfect one!" Then he goes to work. He puts on a color of foundation that seemed to match me perfectly and he gives me tips and tricks with each thing of make up that he applies. Then he straightens my hair and tells me stuff about the tool and then he hands me a mirror. I look and I look almost natural, with a light smokey eye and beaming red lipstick. "Here, since you are such a nice girl and you have a big night ahead of you, I will give you a discount of all of this stuff that I have used on you tonight." I think about it and agree to buying the things.