Brooklyn's Birthday!

Brooklyn's pov

It's great to have my big brother back, I feel more happy when I'm with him. 

We decided to go see El and the baby. He hasn't seen baby Neal yet and I'm glad he gets to meet him. He's so cute, I still remember when Neal gave El and Peter a blue bib since he "Knew" they were having a boy but then Peter saw the pink bib which made me laugh.

This is why I love Neal.

He's sorta the only person who can make me smile, he's been there for me since I was a kid. He would take a cupcake and put a candle on top and then he would sing me happy birthday and tell me to blow it out because my parents never even knew I was there so my birthday was never celebrated again unless you count Neal putting one candle on top of a cupcake.

I always loved it but at the same time I was scared that he was gonna hurt himself and if he did, I would laugh but also hug him and tell him that everything was gonna be ok.

Yes there have been times where I wished we weren't related but I do love him and he's my favorite person.

Actually my birthday is coming up, see we are twins but I was born the day after cause I guess I didn't want to come out yet.

I don't like celebrating my birthday since growing up sucked but to be honest I'm excited to see what he does.

Oh god I hope he doesn't do something stupid.

---------

So its March 22nd and guess who's birthday it is, Mine! wow I'm 45 already. I feel old.

So I guess everyone knows when my birthday is and so I told everyone that I don't want a party or anything I just want to hang out at the apartment with family and by family I mean Neal.

I'm sitting up in bed about to get up and that's when someone comes in with a cupcake with a candle on top. Just like old times!

"Happy birthday sis" Neal says

"Thank you! I'm so glad you haven't hurt yourself yet, You holding something with a flame on it scares me, please don't burn yourself" I say back

"I'm not gonna hurt myself"

As he hands me the cupcake, he somehow burns himself.

"I thought you said you weren't gonna hurt yourself" I say while laughing

"Do you need me to kiss it?" I say again

I blow out the candle and I eat the cupcake.

He then comes back in and hands me a gift.

I open it and its a beautiful necklace.

"Omg Neal its so pretty, Thank you your the best brother ever!" I say

He then puts it around my neck. This is the first birthday where I actually got gifts.

Best brother ever!

He's the only family member who cared about me.

See a lot of people get a cake on their birthday and I get a cupcake with one candle on top, I mean I don't hate it. I mean at least he didn't steal it haha.

Sorry I had to say it, My brother's a criminal, I couldn't help it.

Someone's at the door, it's Peter! He actually told me happy birthday, wow.

I say whatever and I shut the door on him, You can't just be nice to me for one day. He sucks.

I tell my brother that he is no longer able to come over her, you can see him in his office or at his house but he can't come over here anymore.

I will not let him ruin my birthday or my day in general.

Happy Birthday to me!