He's going to kill you once he finds where I am/ Neal's arrested

Brooklyn's pov

I'm on a walk when I decide to call my big brother.

I dial his number and it goes through.

As he picks up the phone someone grabs me from behind and puts their hand over my mouth but before they could do that I let out a little scream while I drop my phone on the ground.

That's the last he heard from me well I know he'll find me.

Neal's Pov

I'm sitting on the Burke's bed after sneaking in and opening their safe to steal the manifest. I get a call from my sister and right as I say hello I hear a scream and that's when the line went dead.

 I get a call from my sister and right as I say hello I hear a scream and that's when the line went dead

Brooklyn's pov

I wake up and I'm in some building that I don't recognize, I'm strapped to a chair.

Kidnapper : "Oh your finally awake, good morning hope you are enjoying your stay here oh wait you can't"

Brooklyn: "Let me go, you can't do this and you didn't have to wake up on the wrong side of the bed or something and if your trying to intimidate me it is not gonna work because my brother is Neal Caffrey so don't even bother trying and he's going to kill you once he finds out where I am"

Kidnapper: "I'm not scared of him"

Brooke : "Oh I know but there is one thing you gotta know"

Kidnapper : "And what's that"

Brooke : "He works for the FBI!"

Kidnapper : "THE FEDS!"

Brooke : "Yup and by now their probably on there way to arrest you"

Kidnapper : "There's no way they'll find you"

Brooke : "There's always a way, their the FBI man also my brother told them and once they get here or he gets here, your dead"

---------

Later I see someone outside the window and it's Neal! Finally.

Brooke : "I told you so"

Kidnapper : "What do you mean?"

Brooke : "I told you my brother would kill you once he found out where I was"

All of a sudden the window gets broken and Neal pulls out a gun, he hates guns and he always says he's not a gun type of guy. I'm so happy he's here to save me.

Brooke : "Um Hello!"

Neal : "Oh yeah, sorry"

He unstraps me from the chair.

He then did something I never thought he would do in his life, he shoots the guy.

I kinda got a little mad cause now he's going back to jail.

Peter and the rest of the feds get here and they see the guy is dead and so they arrest Neal.

Brooke : *crying* "Peter please don't take him to jail, he was protecting me"

Peter : "I'm sorry Brooke but it's too late"

Brooke : *cries* "Nooooo Please"

They take him away and I fall to the floor crying.

Peter : "Diana stay with Brooke!"

Diana : "Got it!"

She puts her hand on my back.

Diana tries to cheer me up but I just can't be happy.

Diana : "Brooke Everything's gonna be ok"

Brooke : "No! Ok they just arrested Neal and now I have to live without him for awhile, I can't do that Diana, please you have to talk to Peter"

Diana : "I'll try but I don't think they'll let him go"

Diana : "How about we get you back to June's"

Brooke : "Ok"

I get up and she brings me back to the apartment.

I run to the bedroom just so I can cry into my pillow.

Diana : "I gotta go but i'll talk to him to see if they can let Neal go"

Brooke : "Ok thank you"

Diana :"No problem"