Got Shot

Brooklyn's pov

When you're shot, your world is in slow motion. It feels like there is an invisible hand reaching out to grasp you and pull you down into the abyss as you fall to your doom. You watch with morbid fascination, paralyzed by fear as your body hits the ground below. Today was that day that I got shot! 

So it started off normal and I told Neal that me, him and Wally should go out and hang out as a family because we don't really get to do that. He thought that was a good idea so when Wally woke up I got him dressed, I put him in this outfit that says "Mama's coffee date" It was so cute on him.

We did so get something to drink while we were out and he was having a great time, I then told Neal that I want to go to like a baby store to get Wally some more things to play with

We did so get something to drink while we were out and he was having a great time, I then told Neal that I want to go to like a baby store to get Wally some more things to play with. He's growing up so fast and he loves discovering new things and it gives me time to do other things while he's distracted. 

Anyway Neal said I could go in there while he does something else since he wanted to have some uncle and nephew time and so I let them do what they wanted and then I went into the baby store.

Later I'm going down the aisles and getting a few things. All of a hear this loud bang that sounded like a gun going off and when I looked down I saw that I was bleeding and I felt a lot of pain going through my body and before I knew it I fell to the ground hitting it hard.

From far away I could hear a baby crying and realised that it's my baby, I don't want him to see me like this!

Neal's pov

Me and Wally were hanging out and having a great time while my sister was buying him some new toys. He loved hanging out with his Uncle Neal and we were walking down the streets of New York when a gunshot is heard. It sounds like it's coming from the store she went into and so I get scared that my sister has been shot, I enter the store and I also call Diana telling her what happened. I go to one of the aisles and I look across to the other aisle and see Brooke lying on the ground bleeding out. 

Brooklyn's pov

Brooklyn's pov

I can kinda still hear things around me when I hear my brother's voice telling me it's gonna be ok and I say "Am I going to die?"

He tells me no and that I'm gonna be fine cause he's gonna get me to a hospital. I start crying a little bit cause I don't want to leave my son behind, 911 was called and they take me to the hospital and they almost didn't let Neal come into the ambulance with me but then he said they weren't aloud to take me there unless he came with which I would have said the same thing if I were him. They let him come with and Wally came as well but he was crying cause he hated seeing his mama like this. Neal was right beside me holding my hand and he also had tears streaming down his face. I don't think he's ever gonna let go of me!

We get to the hospital and I am taken into surgery right away

We get to the hospital and I am taken into surgery right away. I was so scared that I was gonna die but I know Neal would never let me go, I'm kinda his only family except for dad. Mom is dead and Ellen is dead and Dad rarely checks in with us. I mean sure there's Mozzie but I mean his real family! I'm his only sister and only sibling, I'm all he's got. 

Got out of surgery and for some reason I was awake, I thought that I would be in some type of coma. Wally was still crying and Neal handed him to me and I just said to him "Hey, Mommy's here and I'm not going anywhere! It's gonna be ok"

 Neal then hugged me and was crying a little bit since he was scared. I hated seeing him like this, I said "So did they ever catch the guy or person who shot me?"

He checked with Diana and she said that they did and he was sent to jail, I said "Good, I can now sleep good tonight"

I'm glad I'm ok and I'm glad I didn't leave Wally without a mother, I'm sure he would have been fine with Neal since he is a great father to his daughter, my niece. Yeah Wally would be safe but he will never lose me no matter what happens!