Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Chris

I watched Leah and her Granddad walk away until they turned the corner.

Why did he need to talk to her?

Was it to tell her about our business agreements? No it can't be that, he told me not to tell anyone especial Leah thing to do with mine and Roberts business plans. This was hard as Leah worked for me. I had to call another assistant to deall with all the deals.

For some reason he didn't want anyone knowing.

He must just want to catch up with her. I thought still looking down the hall they left at. I completely forgot about everyone around me.

Bringing myself back around I suddenly started to hear Jessica's voice shouting in my ear and pulling on my arm like a child.

"Chris... Chris!" Jessica screeched

"Sorry What?"

"You were ignoring me" she pouted "'I found Mum and Dad. They want to have lunch with us. What do you say?" she asked looking at me like she was going to jump on me any moment. Weather my family was there or not.

What can I say? I'm only human and anyone who knew Jess knew how sexy she was. But with her, it's always just been sex, which I'm not going to lie was fun, until I found out she was Leah's sister.

Now I don't know.

I'm totally put off the idea of ever touching her and its driving me crazy why?

Jessica's hot, smoking hot! But now every time she kisses me, I'm just not that into it. She's notices as well and recently she's been overly affectionate with me. She needs to get the hit! If she breaks it off with me, my deal with her father will be safe but if I break it off, he won't play ball and sign over the shares to my company.

"I would love to Jessica but I think I'm going to have lunch with my family. It's been a long time" I said turning round to see them all smiling at me. "But we can still have dinner" I said turning back to look at her frowning face.

"Yeah with a hundred other people" she moaned. She really hated it when she didn't get her own way.

With the annoying look on her face, I just smiled "I promise I will dance with you tonight then" I charmed her by kissing her hand. She started grinning and was happy again.

"Ok, till then" she said turning around.

"It was nice to meet you" my Mum called out.

"Thank you" Jessica said without saying goodbye to anyone.

"Well she was lovely. Where did you meet her, page three of the sun" my sister said. I couldn't help from smiling at her little joke. I knew she didn't like her.

'Be careful her family own the place" I said grabbing my mother's bag and walking over to the desk, checking them all in.

"So tell me more about the girl" a voice came from be hide me. I looked around to see Ben standing next to me.

Which girl?

"Jessica?"

"No! Leah. What's she like? Is she single?"

"Oh...hmmm. I think she is" I KNEW she was single. I made it my business to know things about my employees... well maybe I did a little more digging with Leah than I needed to but I didn't need to tell him that "She's nice, young, smart..."

"HOT!" Ben interrupted. A stab of jealousy flew through me and made my back turn to ice.

"I guess" I said clearing my voice. "Listen Ben, she's not like other girls"