Epilogue

Epilogue

"May you never steal, lie or cheat. But if you have to steal, then steal away my sorrows. If you have to lie, then lie with me all the nights of our life. If you have to cheat, then cheat death because I don't want to live a day without you"

Leah. Six months later.

"I look fat," I said out loud.

"No you don't you look lovely," Kate said adding the last few touches to my hair and veil, today was to be the best day for the rest of my life with the man I loved. But there was one problem...

"I look like a giant marshmallow! " I said. Looking in the mirror just staring at myself for want seemed like hours. I knew that cows looked smaller than me at this moment.

"Well, that's your fault for getting yourself pregnant in the first place. if you just waited you wouldn't have this huge bum the size of Everest on your wedding day" Kate so kindly put it.

"Easier said than done" I smirked to myself thinking how amazingly gorgeous my future husband is.

That's weird... husband and I'm going to be a wife! And soon a mother! Ok panic mode!

"It's not just the bump, my bum looks like it's grown its own bum and what the hell is happening to my fingers?! They look like sausages!"

"You look beautiful" she hugged me making me feel a lot hotter.

God my emotions are wild!

"Everest and sausage fingers included?" I said making her laugh.

"Yes! Chris will fall on his knees" the sound of Chris's name calmed me down. I couldn't wait to be his wife and the mother of his child, I love him so much it sometimes hurts. Kate walked away to the bar in the corner of the suite grabbing some champagne for her and an orange juice for me. Great! I'm so nervous I feel like I need to pee every minute and I can't even have a drink.

Yes, I'm pregnant! Six months.

It seemed both Chris and I were far too court up in the whole lustful weekend to think about that little thing called a 'baby' but we're happy none the less. I remember telling Chris all those months ago, he hasn't stopped smiling since, and I just hope I can keep him smiling for all the years to come.

Ever since that weekend, I worked for... I mean with Chris in 'our' business but if I'm honest it bores me and I'm rubbish at that kind of stuff. I'm always just going to be good at assistant work when it comes to business but I get to be near Chris so I can bear it.

I still plan on playing music but for now, it's just a hobby, maybe after the baby's a few years older you never know I may start my own music charity programme, we'll see.

I'm just happy winging it right now and starting a family.

Chris will support me whatever I want to do, even though I know he just wants me to stop working and live in a life of luxury but it doesn't seem fair me doing that as he works so hard.

Kate and I have become the best of friends, that's why I made her one of my bridesmaids, along with Gemma and Lilly who I've become really close too. But I and Kate just clicked like we've known each other for years.

I was worried about her; however close we are she still won't tell me what happened between her and Jake. After they got together Jakes family didn't approve of them being a couple but Jake didn't care he was so in love with Kate he'd give up the world for her.

They were living together all loved up, then they broke up.

She wouldn't tell me anything other than she was the one in the wrong and that Jake would never forgive her after what she did. What she did I don't know but I could see she is heartbroken without him.