Chapter 3: Savannah

Chapter 3: Savannah
After our long and grueling, according to my sister, 1/4 of a mile bike ride we made t to the beach. After locking up our bikes we went to the life guard stand/ chair renting hut. "Hey Brady" "Sup Savannah" "Nothing much just wanna rent 2 chairs." "How long?" "Um let's say 7 hours for me and my princess sister may want her thrown longer so..." "Omg!" May, that's my sister, screeched and hit me with her bag "Ouch! Sorry I was just kidding...geeze." "That's fine I'll take mine for 9 hours. Because I get to stay longer because my poor baby sister has to go to work." She explained and then looked at me making a pouty face. I just rolled my eyes and looked at Brady. "Ya...ok...um... your total comes to $56.74. Individually Savannah's is $21.51and yours is...$35.23." I dug in my wallet and pulled out a 20 then I dug in the change part and counted out $1.51. "Wait whoa whoa whoa..." "What is it now princess?" " Don't call me that and why is mine like 100 dollars more than hers I mean like why?!" "Omg I'm so done I'm going to the beach. I don't have all day for your drama. I have a life to live, thanks for the chair Brady and I'm out peace." "Bye Savannah." "See ya Brady" I said as I walked away. I could hear May arguing with Brady. I shook my head and grabbed my chair, that apparently, I didn't pay enough for anyway I found the perfect spot for my stuff. I grabbed my bag and went into the locker rooms to change. I pulled out my mint green tankkinni. My sister says I should wear a bikini like her but I don't feel comfortable in them. I folded all my clothes and put them in the bag, grabbed my shoes and headed out. Once I got back to my chair my sister was there listening to her earbuds, probably rock, my least favorite. I decided to put my earbuds in to. I hit shuffle on my phone, applied sunscreen and sunglasses, and laid down in my chair. I must have dozed off listening to Nobody by Ricky Dillion because I woke up to someone running into my chair. "Um hello?" I said as I pulled out my earbuds. "I'm so sorry I didn't see where I was going." Said the boy. "It's ok. Hey can you do me a favor." "Sure whatever you need." "I work for Seventeen magazine and I need someone to model some shots for my new beach article. Can you pose for like I don't know 16 shots? My sister was supposed to do it but as you can see she's a sleeping beast and I don't want to wake her" "I see. Sure. What do I do first?" For the next 2 hours I took pictures and hung out. This boy is amazing. I feel like I know him from some where but I couldn't put my finger on it. "Shoot!" I said suddenly. "What? What is it?" "I have to go to work in 45 minutes. Sorry I have to go. It was super fun today. I hope I can see you again." "Ya same. Here give me your phone I'll put number in it." "Ok. I'm going to write my sister a note, shoot I don't have time! Can you write it while I go change?" "Ya sure." "Thank you so much Tr...?" "Trevor" "Right Trevor" I said as I ran off to change. I came back in less then 2 minutes. " I put the note on her bag." "Thank you so much Trevor! Your the best!" I said out of breath. I started to fold my chair but Trevor stopped me "Let me do that just go to work." "Really? Thanks so much I owe you one." I said and kissed him on the cheek. Before he could say anything I ran off and hopped on my bike and sped away.