Chapter 13: Trevor

Chapter 13: Trevor
I did it! I finally worked up the courage to ask Savannah out she said yes!!! I'm so happy. We were just talking and then I saw Sam out of the corner of my eye. My first thought was. Uh oh what is he coming over here. He tapped her on the shoulder. "Hey Savannah. Can I talk to you?" "Sure." She answered. He took her hand and helped her up. I'm so mad. That's the kind of stuff I'm supposed to do. I'm the boyfriend here! Anyway they ran off and I just sat here awkwardly. Jenn came over. "Hey Trevor." "Hey." "What's wrong?" "Well I asked Savannah out and she said yes." "Well that's amazing! Trevor you should be happy!" "I know I should but right after I did Sam came over a scooped her up and now their having dinner together at the bar and grill. I think Sam's stealing her." "Oh Trevor don't be ridiculous. She likes you. She said yes to being your girlfriend. I'll go talk to her if you want." "Thanks Jenn." I said. Once she left I went down by the shop that sells cool hats. I was so absorbed in trying to find a cool one I didn't even hear Savannah come up behind me. "Hey Trevor. Jenn told me you were upset. What's wrong?" "Well for one Sam stale you from me so that's a little disappointing. But other than that I'm fine." I picked up a really cool hat. I put it Oran's Savannah stole it off my head. "Hey!" I said. "Your not getting this back until you hear my side of the story." She teased me. "Fine my beautiful princess tell me your side." I joked. She explained to me that Sam and her were entering a dance competition and Sam had asked if she wanted to go to dinner. "But why did you go with him?" I questioned. "Because I was starving and I just wanted to get to know him. I know everybody really well. You, JC, Jenn, Andrea, Kian, Ricky, everybody! Except Sam. If I'm going to be hanging out here a lot then I'm going to want to know everyone." Once I heard her reason there was no way to be mad at her. She and I bought snap back hats and we laughed and kissed and had a really great time. I couldn't wait to get home though because I had the best surprise ever for Savannah.