Chapter 9: Savannah

Chapter 9: Savannah
I woke up and checked my phone and the time was 6:42. I got up and walked to the kitchen and grabbed a glass. I went over to the sink and filled with water. after finishing it I went to see if my sister was awake. Of course, she wasn't. So I just decided to take a shower. While I was in there I just worried about this party. What should I wear? What should I say? What if he likes me? What if he doesn't? I got out and dried off. Right as I got in the room my sisters alarm went off. I looked at the clock, 7:15. "Maawwwwggh" she said hitting snooze. "Morning sleepy head" I giggled. "Morning. Is anyone in the shower?" "Nope Carters still asleep and I'm obviously out now." I said gesturing to the towel. "All yours." "Great. I've gotta look hot for Kian!" She squeeled grabbing her make up case, a towel, and her navy blue bikini. I grabbed my new blues and polka dotted tankkinni, some sun screen, a good book, some hair ties, sunglasses, towel, flip flops, ear buds, phone, and just in case my charger. I contemplated bringing make up and an extra set of clothes and I went with my gut and brought it all. Then I decide to put on actual clothes. I picked out a cute pink tank top with beading, white shorts, some cute black ballet flats. I did my hair, put on some water proof mascara, and my contacts. I went out to the kitchen. Carter was stirring. "Good morning Carter!" I screamed "Ahhhhhh!" She said falling off the couch "What the hell! Savannah! You jerk!" "Do you want toast or eggs?" I asked. "Toast please." "Ok same for me." I said sliding 2 prices into the toaster and starting the music. Ordinary by Ricky Dillion came on. "I love this song girl!" Carter said. We had a mini dance party waiting for our toast. Ding! "That's the toast!" I said. Carter got out the peanut butter and chocolate sauce. I sliced a banana and we created our master pieces. We ate out on the balcony. "So how excited are you for this pool party?" Carter asked, taking a big bite out of her toast. "I'm excited and nervous at the same time." I answered, pulling off the crust. "Hey don't be nervous. You know this guy he's cool and funny. I bet his friends will love you." "You're right. This is going to be a blast." My sister came out onto the balcony. "How do I look? Everything is water proof and my hair is just so amazing." She said. I looked her up and down. She had a short,teal, fluffy dress on with pink flowers on it. She put her hair in a French braid, did her water proof make up and nails, with a pair of sandals with black jewels on the straps, and to top it off a small infinity neckless that used to be moms. "You look beautiful." I said and Carter nodded in agreement. "Thanks you guys." She said and walked back inside. Carter and I talked and watched the newest Dance Moms. She left around 10 ish. I did my school work and at 10:55 my sister told me we were leaving. I checked my self in the mirror and brushed my teeth. Then I was ready to go. We took the mopeds and at 11:20 we got to the house. The street was full of cars! We took 5 minutes looking for a place to park. Once we did we went up to the front door at 11:30 on the dot. Trevor answered the door. "Hi Savannah come on in" he said.