Chapter 5: Savannah

Chapter 5: Savannah
I literally felt like I was going to fly off my bike I was going so fast but hey I made it to work on time. Just when I was going to go inside I got a call. This was one of the most life changing calls I ever got. Playlist live, the YouTube convention, asked me to come and preform. I was so happy I started to cry. After that phone call I dashed inside and wrote down all the details on a sticky note and slipped it inside the book I'm reading. After realizing the reality of what had just happened I got to work. I started by uploading the pics I took on the beach today. Trevor looked amazing in those pics I took. I designed 2 pages around the pictures with captions and a sunset background. That actually took a while. After I finished it I printed my rough copy to show my boss. Just before I was going to show it to my boss my phone buzzed in my bag. It was Trevor. Butterfly's flew into my stomach as I read it. "Hey Savannah. It's Trevor from the beach today. I had a super fun time. I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my house tomorrow for a pool party that my roommate Kian Lawley is throwing? Please let me know XOXO Trevor." I responded "I would love to! I just need your address and can my sister come? She will get jealous if she's not invited." The little writing message bubble came up and while he was responding I went to show the pages to my boss BTW she loved it and it will be in the next magazine yes! When I got back to my office I checked the message from Trevor. He said May could come and gave me the address and time. I replied "Thanks so much! I'll see you tomorrow at 11:30😘" I hit send and checked my email. My boss said for my next assignment she wants me to do something on fashion. Oh boy. I guess when I go to that party I will ask someone to be my model. When 4:00 rolled around I packed up and punched out. I hopped on my bike and rode back to the apartment building. When I opened the door my sister was cooking. "Hey Savan" "Hey May" There was music playing quietly. I could recognize that anywhere Slay by Trevor Moran. "How was work?" "Great. I took pics of some guy on the beach today and made 2 pages that will be in the next mag. What's for dinner?" "That's amazing Savannah! I will define fly buy the next Seventeen when it comes out. We are going to be having Tai peanut noodles and sweet and sour chicken." "Yum! That's one of my faves. Oh ya the boy I met on the beach today, Trevor, he invited us to pool party that his roommate Kian Lawley I think that's his name is having. Can we go?" "OMG!!! Kian Lawley?! The Kian Lwaley?!!!?" "Why are you freaking out?" "He's famous duh!!! We are so going!!!" "Ok great I'll text Trevor. Oh ya I have the biggest news ever! You'll never believe this!" "Is it better than the pool party with Kian?" "In my opinion yes." "Then tell me!" "The director of Playlist live, that YouTube convention, told me that I was invited to preform there and my boss wants me to report from there! I'm am like dying!" "OMG Savannah!!!! That's amazing!!! I'm so proud of you!!" She said crying and hugging me while I was screaming and crying. My luck is finally turning around.