Chapter 11: Savannah

"Well what ever you want me to wear I'll wear." I said. Trevor pulled out some sweat pants and a really big T- shirt form 2013 Playlist live. "Can I use your bathroom? I have my make up case with me. I need to wash my face and oddly I have soap in here for a shower tomorrow." I laughed. "Sure you can use the one down the hall. I'll show you." Trevor said taking my hand. We got to the door. Trevor knocked. "Who is it came?" Came a girls voice. "It's Trevor. Look my friend, who's a girl, needs to like do something so can she come in Andrea?" "Ya sure it's just me and Jenn." I heard the lock come undone and a girl peaked her head out. "Hi I'm Andrea Kian's girl friend." "Hi I'm Savannah Trevor's...." I said looking at him. "Ya so you girls have fun." He said blushing and scooting away. I was watching him and I felt a hand grab my arm and pull me in. "Hey I'm Jenn." This girl behind Andrea said. She has long blonde hair pulled into a ponytail, pink pajama bottoms with turtles on them, and a gray Vidcon T-shirt on. She was pretty and so was Andrea. "I'm Savannah. I just need to get ready for bed." "Did you know you were staying over night?" Jenn asked. "Oh no I just over pack." I blushed. "Hey it's better than under packing." Andrea said. "True." Jenn answered. I took my make up off. I washed my face and took my hair down. "So Savannah. What's going on with you and Trevor?" "Um honestly I'm not sure. He's amazing and I really like him but I don't think he likes me." I blushed again. I took out my face lotion and applied it along with some acne spot treatment. "Hey can one of you do me a favor?" I asked. "What do you need? Tampons? Boy advice?" Jenn joked. "Neither I just need one of you to brush my hair. I know it sounds kiddish I just...I never had the chance to really have a mom. She died when I was 13 and I just miss her so much." I said tearing up a little. "Don't cry Savannah. It's not kiddish. I'd love to do it. Your hair is so beautiful." Jenn said. She brushed it and put it into 2 braids. While we all talked. "Ok guys it's like 2 am I'm tired and I'm going to bed. See you guys tomorrow." I said and left. I came back to Trevor's room. He was all curled up reading The Hunger Games. "Hey Trevy." I said. "Sup Savan?" He said putting a book mark in his place. "Jenn and Andrea are awesome." "Ya there really pretty cool." He said patting the bed next to him. I grabbed my book out of my bag and crawled up next to him. "Do you need to charge your phone?" He asked "Ya do you have another outlet?" "Ya right by your nightstand. Just plug it in there and you'll be good." "Thanks so much." I said. I grabbed my charger out of my bag. I plugged in my phone and I set it on top of my book. I crawled back into bed and snuggled up next to Trevor. "Good night Savannah." "Good night Trevor." I said. He kissed my head. I fell asleep snuggled up next to the most wonderful boy on the planet and let's just say my dreams were just as amazing.