Chapter 14: Savannah (Revised)

The whole car ride home, well back to the O2L house, I was super nervous. Trevor told me he had a surprise for me. I have no clue what it could be. When we got home JC unlocked the door. Trevor led me to the roof. There was the most amazing thing. He set up a picnic with chocolate covered strawberries, sparkling grape juice, and mini heart shaped cookies. It's so romantic!! "I wanted to do something nice for you." "Awwwwww Trevor thank you so much!! But why?" "Because you mean so much to me. I just want my princess to be happy." He said and kissed my hand. We sat down and talked for hours. Trevor fed me cookies and we tried to throw grapes tin to our mouths. I was so good at it. Trevor on the other hand wasn't as talented. We laughed and cuddled. It was 11:30 when we came inside. My sister said we had to go home and I was really bummed. We drove home on the mopeds. We unlocked the door and came inside. "I love them." My sister gushed. "They are so nice and everyone is welcoming and kind. Jenn told me a new way to style my hair and Andrea told me about this foundation she found that would look great with my skin tones. We so have to hang out with them again." "I know right! They are so amazing. Did I tell you about what Trevor asked me?" "No tell me!!" "He asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes! Trevor Moran is my boyfriend!!!!" "OMG!!!! My Little Sister Has A BOYFRIEND!!!!!" She hugged me and we cried happy tears. "Mom would be so happy." She said and we hugged again. "I wish she could see us now. She'd be so proud." I said. My sister nodded. "Come on let's go unpack." She said. We got to our room and I put everything away. "Oh no." I breathed. "What?" May asked "I forgot Trevor's Playlist Live shirt in my bag." "That's not the end of the world. You can just give it back to him when you see next." "I guess." I said. I went to the bathroom to get ready for bed. I had to pee really bad. Ugggh I thought. My period is here. Well here we go again I thought. I opened a pad and continued on with life. I went to bed feeling happy.