Chapter 6: Trevor

Chapter 6: Trevor
"Savannah, her name is Savannah." "Savannah huh, she sounds pretty. What's she like?" "She's beautiful and she's really funny, cool, and my kind of girl. She works for Seventeen magazine and she's a YouTuber who does things like fashion and celeb stuff. She also likes cooking, singing, and writing." "Dude she sounds like the perfect girl for you." Ricky commented while petting Wishbone, JC's dog. "Did you get her number?" Kian asked while stealing one of Ricky's peaches. "Yas of course I did." "Did you text her yet?" "No she's at work I think." "Dude just do it. Here I have an idea. I'm throwing a pool party tomorrow so invite her. That way we can all meet her." "Sure. That sounds great. I'll go get my phone." I dashed up stairs and grabbed my phone. Once I got outside I asked "So what do I say?" "Here give it to me." Ricky said. "I said Hey Savannah. It's Trevor from the beach today. I had a super fun time. I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my house tomorrow for a pool party that my roommate Kian Lawley is throwing? Please let me know XOXO Trevor." "Great now we wait for a response." Less than 2 minutes later she texted me back she says I would love to! I just need your address and can my sister come? She will get jealous if she's not invited." "Sure her sister can come. And give her the address and time." "Ok I'll say Your sister can come, the party starts at 11:30, and I'll give the address." "Awesome 2 more girls for the party!" Ricky said "Ya," Kian answered "Maybe Ricky will hit it off with her sister." "Oh shut up Kian." Ricky blushed. "Guys Guys!" "What?" They said in unison "She texted me back." "Well what does it say?" Kian pushed. "It says Thanks so much! I'll see you tomorrow at 11:30😘." "Dude!!! She sent the kissy face emoji?!" "Ya" "She likes you" Ricky teased "I hope I said. Sorry guys I gotta bounce. I need to read for school." "Ya sure you do" Kian teased. I just rolled my eyes and walked away. I got back to my room and closed the door. I actually wasn't kidding I do have to read three chapters in The Hunger Games for English. I was just about done when my phone buzzed. I looked at the screen. It was Savannah. I finished my chapter and read the message. "Hey" she said "Hey" I said back. This convo continued until like 11:47, that was the time she said "Good night Trevy". I went and bruised my teeth, got into some pajamas and went to sleep happy.