Chapter 15: Trevor

The whole way home I was so nervous. I wanted the date on the roof to be perfect. I wondered what could go wrong. I must have worried way too much because Savannah grabbed my hand. "You're so quiet." She said and looked down and blushed. She leaned in and whispered "You might want to look down." So I did and I groaned (inside my head). I had a erection. Worst possible time ever to get one. I just looked at her and she looked at me, shrugged and said "Hey what are you supposed to do? It's a part of life." And she squeezed my hand. I love her so much. We finally got home and by then it was gone. JC unlocked the front door and we all piled in. I led Savannah up to the roof to my surprise. She loved it so much. Sadly she had to go home. She kissed me before she left. "See you soon Trevy." "Bye Savan." I closed the door and breathed a sigh of relief. I turned around and everyone was looking at me. "What?" I asked. "You guys were up there for a long time. What happened up there?" Jenn asked. "We had a picnic and talked and cuddled and stuff. No big deal." I shrugged. "That's so adorable!!!" Andrea shrieked. God everyone needs to take a chill pill. I headed up to my room. I changed into pjs and read from The Hunger Games for English. Kian knocked and entered without me even answering. "Dude you killed it today! She is so into you. But in the car you were blushing. What happened?" "Erection. It was so embarrassing." "Don't sweat it dude. Andrea gets it. On our first date I got a bad one and she was like whatever." Thanks Kian you're a big help. I'm tired I'm going to go to bed. Night." "Ok see you tomorrow." And he got up and left. I turned the lamp off and went to sleep thinking about my beautiful princess Savannah.