Chapter two-Truth or Dare :)

Jaidens POV

"so who wants to start the gamer?" i ask the boys then my phone rings and i grab it it is my bestfriend Natalie so i answer and walk to the kitchen.

N-"Hey"

J-"Hey Gurl"

N-"wanna hang out?"

J-"im with the lad right now wanna see if you can come to Harry's flat and hang out with us?"

N-"Sure"

"Boys can Natalie come over and hang out with us?" "Of Course" they yell back

J-"Hey yeah come on over"

N-"okay see you in 5"

J-"k bye" the i hung up and walked back in to the lounge. "Hey Boys she will be here in 5 minutes" i said smiling "Ican't wait for her to be here i missed Natalie so much" Niall said with the biggest smile on his face "ooo does wittle Nialler have a crush on Natalie?" Harry mocked the poor Irish boy "Shut it Styles or ill say who your crushing on" Niall said back. After Niall's comment on how Harry likes someone all i could think about is Harry likes someone and never told me the i thought that maybe he like me but the more i think the more i think its stupid because he can't like his bestfriend even though i have the biggest crush on him. 5 minutes later Natalie was here and right when she walked in the door she walked up to Niall and gave him a big hug "i missed you soo much Nialler....oh umm i mean i missed all of you guys sooo much" Natalie saidblushing and pulling out of Nialls hug.

Natalie's Pov

"i missed you soooo much Nialler....oh umm i mean i missed all of you guys sooo much" i said blushing i can't believe i just about said i have a crush in Niall the only person that knows i have a crush on him is Jaiden and i know he doesnt like me back so there is no point on me telling anyone. "So what are we doing?" i ask looking at Jaiden "We're about to play Truth or Dare wanna join?" Niall answers "Sure" i say smiling back then go and sit between Jaiden and Niall. "who's going first?" i ask and Louis raises his hand "okay Lou Bear is going first" yes iu called him Lou Bear i've called him that since the XFactor.

Louis' POV

"okay so Harry Truth or Dare?" i ask Harry "um truth" he answers back "who do you fancy?" i ask him smiling as i watch him turn red.

Harry's POV

"Who do you fancy?" Louis asked me and i started turning red all the lads knew who i like and thats Jaiden but i never told her because she would never like her bestfriend "um Lou im gonna have to answer that later" i say calmly "Fine" he sighs. "okay my turn um Natalie truth or dare?"

Natalie's Pov

"so its my turn um Natalie truth or dare?" Harry asked me "um truth" "okay who do you fancy?" once he asked that i turn red and put my head on my knees "i like Niall" i whisper that last part "who did you say?" Harry asked i lifted my head and sai "i like Niall"  and turn my head to see Niall smiling. "ooo I think Niall is happy" i look away and ask Jaiden "Jaiden Truth or Dare?"

Jaiden's Pov

"Jaiden truth por dare?" Natalie asked me "um Dare" i looked and Natalie and she had an evil smile on her face "i dare you to kiss Harry" when those words left her mouth i turned red and so did Harry but i just turned to him and kissed him and when i tried to pull away he pulled me back after about a inute of me and him making out i say "Okay i kissed him" then i blushed "That wasent a kiss you guys just snogged" she said giggling. "what ever okay Niall Truht or Dare?" i ask.

Niall's POV

"um Dare" i say smiling toward Jaiden "i dare you to snog Natalie" when Jaiden said that i smiled "okay" then i turned to Natalie and pulled her no my lap and we started snogging, after a few minutes we pulled apart "done" i said to Jaiden and winked and Natalie making her giggle. "um guys im not gonna play anymore and neither is Natalie" i said getting up and bringing Natalie with me, we walked to my room and sat on my bed. "um soo Natalie you like me?" "Yes i do Niall" she says smiling "good because i was wondering if you'll be my girlfriend?" "of course i will Niall" she say smiling and giving me a hug i giver her a quick kiss and then we just cuddle in my bed.

Jaiden's POV

"okay well i dont wan to play anymore either so Harry you have to answer your truth that you got and if you answer ill say who i like" i say to Harry hoping he'll tell me who he likes. "okay well i like you Jaiden" he says staring at his hands "r-relally because i like you" i say looking at him and he looks up at me smiling and get up and grabs my hand oulling me up and we walk to his room and he closes the door.

Harry's POV

im so happy right now i just figured out that Jaiden likes me to so im gonna ask her to be my girlfriend. "soo um Jaiden i was wondering if you would um be my girlfriend?" i ask with pleading eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFF HANGER?!?!?!?!

Hey guys sorry i havent updated in forever well im dedicating this book to my bestfriend Jaiden Kidd her account is @Gurl_Direction check out her book she is writing and comment if you want me to update sooner hope you guys like this chapter but remember this is my first time writing a fanfic so dont hate

Love you guys xX

Natalie <3