Chapter 3 Movie Night with 2/5

Jaiden's pov

"So umm Jaiden i was wondering if you will be my girlfriend?" Harry asked me, i am freaking out inside "Harry of course ill be your girlfriend" i smile then hug him he hugs back. "Thank you babe you just made me really happy" Harry says with a smile, when he called me babe  got butterflies.

Harry's pov

I'm so happy she said yes she pulled me into a hug then i told her she made me really happy so when i pulled away from the hug i grabbed her waist and pulled her close and kissed her passionately. i pulled away smiling"come on lets go downstairs" i grab her hand and we head down stairs to watch a movie thinking everyone was still downstairs but everyone was gone then we remembered Natalie and Niall are in Niall's room. I told Jaiden and we went up stairs to Niall's room and knocked on the door... no answer so we opened the door and saw them sleeping  so we woke them up.

Niall's pov

I'm so comfortable right now, i am currently cuddling with my girlfriend we musty have fell asleep because the next thing i knew Harry and Jaiden were waking me up "What do you want?" i groan "you guys wanna watch a movie with us everyone else left" Harry asked "Sure" i said "we'll meet you done stairs" i say and they walk out of the room. Now i have to wake up my princess, i love that she is MY princess "Babe wake up" i say kissing Natalie's cheek she stirred aboit but didnt wake up so i tried again "Baby wake up we're gonna watch a movie with Harry and Jaiden" after that she woke up stretching I smiled and gave her a quick kiss "come on babe lets go downstairs" i get up and grab your waist and walking downstairs. Once we got there we sat on the couch "so what movie we watching?" Natalie asks "where watching Marley and Me" Jaiden replies, after a few minutes we get put the movie on Jaiden and Harry are on one couch and Natalie and me are on the other. after about an hour and a half its at the part when they have to put Marley down so the girls are crying and cuddling up to us. "Harry i need to talk to you" i say to him and get off the couch and head to the kitchen. "Whats up mate?" Harry asks "Well i was thinking we should ask the girls to move in we're also close to them and im dating Natalie and by the looks of it you and Jaiden are dating, so should we ask them to move in?" i ask him "Niall thats a great idea but shouldnt we ask the other lads?" "already did just needed to see if you wanted them here" i say smiling "okay lets ask them" Harry says and we walk back into the living room, we turn the movie off "Girls we have something to ask you" me and Harry say "okay what is it?" Jaiden asks "well we were wondering if you would like to move in with us?" Harry asks the girls, they think for a minute then look at eachother. "What about when you guys go back on tour?" Natalie asks "Come with us" i smile the girls look at each other smiling "YES WE WILL MOVE IN WITH YOU GUYS!" Natalie and Jaiden shout. Harry and I get the biggest smiles on our faces "YAY! we can get all your guy's stuff tomorrow for now lets go to bed it late" Harry says we get up and head to our room.

Natalie's pov

I cant believe they aske us to move in im so excited we were about to go to sleep when i noticed i didnt have any clothes "Niall? i dont have any clothes to sleep in" i tell Niall "1 sec babe" he tells me and goes and grabs his free hugs shirt and a pair of boxers i take them and go and change into them coming back and crawling into bed "thank you Niall" "no problem babe" he says back i smile and give him a quick kiss then fal asleep in his arms.

Jaiden's pov

i laid down on Harry's bed "Harry how long have you liked me?" i ask as soon as he lays down beside me "Babe i've liked you since we were 8 but i was to afraid to do anything about it till now" once those words left his mouth i smiled and gave him a kiss, i pulled away and curled up in a ball then Harry's arms snaked around my waist and pulled me close to him and thats how i fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys i know its short but i have writer block this chapter kinda sucks but hope its ok for now ill try and update again this week comment and tell me what you think

love you guys!!!

~Natalie