Chapter 4 moving in :P

Natalie's pov

I woke up this morning wrapped in Niall's arms, I turned to face him to see him staring at me "morning Beautiful" he says smiling "morning babe" i smile back "so today you and Jaiden are moving in" Niall says smiling "we sure are when do we head to mine and Jaiden's flat to pack everything?" "Whenever you want" "okay how about we go wake up Harry and Jaiden then us 4 can go out to breakfast then go pack?" "anything you want babe" he say back. We get up and head to Harry's room and knock on the door, no answer so we open it to see Jaiden and Harry cuddling we go up to them and try to wake them.

jaiden's pov

Harry and I were fast asleep then someone came and started shaking us and telling us to wake up so i rolled around and came face to face with Natalie "Hey" i said sleepily "Hey get up me, you, Niall, and Harry are going out for breakfast then going to our flat to pack all our stuff. "okay" i say getting up then Harry groaned saying to lay back down but i said no telling him to get up and get ready, so he did. Once we were dressed and ready to go we met Natalie and Niall down stairs and left. "so where are we going for Breakfast?" i ask curiously "we're going to The Table Cafe" Natalie replied, after about 20 minutes of driving we were at the cafe me and Natalie ordered bagels and coffee while the boys ordered alot. at about 11am so we headed to mine and Natalie's flat to start packing, when we got there me and Natalie headed to our room to pack our clothes well the boys grabbed pictures and our laptops then helped with clothes.

third person's pov (lets call him Kevin because Kevin is everywhere lol)

Well the Niall and Harry helped Natalie and Jaiden pack all their stuff, the rest of the boys were planning a prank to pull on the four. Louis came up with the idea of getting water guns and fillinf them with water then hgiding and once they get sprayed they throw sparkles and flour at them, Zayn agreed but Liam being the responsible one said it would make a big mess but finally agreed when Louis said he would clean it up after, but what Liam didnt know was that Louis was lying. Back to packing they were almost done and it was around 6pm so theyh decided to quickly finish then go out for dinner, they went to Nandos and had a delicous dinner but when they got home they were sprayed with freezing cold water then got flour and sparkles sprayed on them. They were so angry that they started chasing after they 3 boys took the water guns a sprayed them after that they refused to talk to them.The three boys begged for forgivness but the rest refused while they unpacked their stuff. After they got cleaned off and finished unpacking they went to play video games well Harry and Niall did while Natalie and Jaiden talked about the most random things, right now they were talking about the movie Magic Mike then they switched to talking about their boyfriends then to kittens they just keep changing the subject. After awhile Louis,Zayn, and Liam came and sat down all sad because we wouldnt talk to them, they decided they would talk to them tomorrow,After awhile of playing games and Louis begging us to talk to him we went upstairs to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys this chapter sucks i know but im sick and still have writer block but i hope its ok for now

love you guys xX Natalie