Chapter 8 leaving for tour

Natalie's pov

Niall and I got picked up by the driver and he brought us back to the house. Once we got to the house we went inside to see Liam and Jade making out along with Harry and Jaiden, I went to the kitchen and saw Louis and El, then Zayn and Perrie making out. Once I saw that I just walked out of the kitchen and up to mine and Niall's room to see him already there. "Hey baby" I smile, he turns around "hello beautiful" he smiles.

Smut! Btw, my best friend Gurl_Directioner did the uhm.. Sex scene and you should go read her story! It's called Tour with One Direction.

I stood in front of him and started playing with his hair. He smiled and kissed me on the lips slowly and tugged me ontop of him. I straddled his lap and things got heated pretty quickly. Right now Niall was ontop and we were making out hardcore. I flipped him over and straddled his lap. I started palming him threw his jeans. He quietly moaned but it wasn't enough pressure. I started undoing his jeans and before I could slide them down his legs he stopped me.

"Are you sure?" He asked looking me in the eyes. I shook my head yes and I started taking his pants back off but he stopped me again.

"Natalie." He said sternly looking at me.

"No, Niall. I'm serious, I want to do this." I said quickly. He nodded his head and laid back down on the bed. I slowly took his pants off and straddled is lap. I straddled his lap again and started taking off his blazer and than his shirt. I grinded on him and he moaned loudly. I have him a hickey and he moaned quietly. I was grinding on him and playing with the hem of his boxers until he flipped us over so he was ontop and in between my legs. He started slowly unzipping the zipper and pulled the dress down. He attacked my neck with his soft lips and started sucking hard. I moaned loudly and he laughed against my skin. He stopped and blew cold air on the newly exposed hickey. I whimpered and he laughed again. He started playing with my bra until I flipped us over. I pulled his boxers down to his ankles to see his throbbing erection. My eyes glanced at it and back at Niall. He gave me a its okay look and I nodded my head. I licked up his.. PENIS and he moaned loudly and he rolled his head back. I smiled and Niall flipped us over. I would feel his.. PENIS threw my thin undies. I moaned lowly and Niall smiled. He took my bra off with one hand and started kissing everywhere and sucking here and there. I moaned loudly and Niall took off my undies slowly. I was nervous. I didn't know what to expect. He positioned himself and looked at me.

"This is going to hurt, but if you want me to stop I will." Niall said sternly. I nodded my head and Niall intertwined our hands. He entered me slowly and painfully. It hurt, but not enough to make me cry. Niall could see the pain in my eyes and squeezed my hand.

"Soon it will turn into pleasure, I promise." Niall said. He gave me a couple more minutes to adjust to his big size.

"Okay, go." I said. Niall started thrusting in and out of me slowly and just like he promised it turned into pleasure.

"Niall." I whined. He looked at me with a soft look.

"Harder? Faster?" He questioned. I nodded my head and swallowed hard. He began going faster and harder and we started moaning eachothers names. With each thrust our moans got louder until we were practically screaming eachothers names.

"FUCK NATALIE!" Niall yelled.

"NIALL!" I yelled as he went even harder and faster than before.

"I'M GUNNA CUM!" He yelled but before he could finish his sentence he exploded in me.

End of smut!

He slowly pulled out of me and laid down we were both panting and trying to catch our breath then I looked over at him to see him staring at me and I smiled "I love you" he said looking into my eyes "I love you to" I said back. After we finally caught our breath we decided to try and get some sleep so we laid down, cuddled up and I closed my eyes as Niall pulled the blanket over us. Next thing I knew I was fast asleep with a smile on my face.

Harry's pov

All I could think was wow they're loud we could hear Natalie and Niall all the way from downstairs. Once we stopped hearing then we sighed in relief that we didn't that've to hear it anymore. I stood up and grabbed jaiden's hand walking to our room and stripping to my boxers, I laid down and motioned her to lay with me an she did. I snaked my arms around her waist pulling her close and kissing her head "I love you" I mumble into her hair "I love you to Harry" she says smiling, I smile and close my eyes starting to fall asleep.

~next morning~

Natalie's pov

I woke up wrapped in Nialls arms then I remember what happened last night and I smile, I look over at the time then wake Niall up "babe wake up we are supposed to leave in a half hour" I shook him and he groaned not wanting to wake up "come on baby wake up we have to leave soon" I say and leave a soft kiss on his cheek. He smiles and slowly opens his eye then stretches, I stretch and get up walking to my bag and grabbing some clothes. I grab shorts, underwear, and a bra then I take one of Nialls shirts and put them on "babe you have to get dressed we have to leave soon" I say looking at Niall and he nods standing up and putting boxers,basketball shorts, and a wife beater on. I go to grab my bags but Niall grabs them before me and we go downstairs seeing everyone waiting for us and Harry smirking. I just shrug it off and we head out the door to the tour bus where we see.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliff hanger!!!

Sorry I haven't updated in forever and I know this chapter is short but ill try to write more! Don't hate me!!

Love Natalie