chapter 16 you want to what?

Niall's pov

Natalie changes into a black and blue bikini, and I change into black trunks. We grab our towels then walk out to the lift. Once we get to the lift we step inside and press the button that leads us to the floor with the pool. the doors open, and we walk out. We walk into the pool and see that it was completely empty. I saw Natalie bite her lip and I let her walk infront of me so I could check her out with out her noticing. I watch as she sets her towel down and takes her shoes off climbing into the hot tub. After a few minutes I do the same and sit beside her putting my arm over her shoulder.

Natalie's pov

I look over at Niall, he has his eyes closed and is leaning his head back. I take this chance and start softly kissing his neck. He bites his lip and slowly peels his eyes open. "mm Baby what are you doing?" He mumbles as a slight smirk appears on his adorable face. "Oh nothing" I say innocently and he pulls me onto his lap. I bite my lip looking in his eyes "no ones around.....we should use it to our advantage." I bite my lip

Niall's pov

"no ones around....we should use it to our advantage" Natalie says and bites her lip. I couldn't help but feel a bit turned on. "w-wait you want to what?" I ask and she repeats her self. "you want to....in the hot tub?" I ask just wanting to make things clear. she nods and i bite the inside of my cheek. "But...you're sick baby...." I say holding onto her hips and she frowns. "In a few days when we are sure you're better......I'll make sure you can't walk..." I whisper huskily in her ear, then watch her face turn a bright pink.

Jaidon's pov

I lay on mine, and Harry's bed waiting for him to come out of the shower. Minutes later he comes out in only a towel and I bite my lip watching him go to grab boxers. "no" I say and smirk slightly,, Harry looks at me and I watch as lust fills his eyes. He slowly walks towards me letting his towel drop. I smirk as his willy smacks his stomach. I bite my lip and he smashes his lips into mine kissing me roughly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I updated!! ahahh Have a Merry Christmas!!!

~Natalie <3