chapter 12 are you sure?

Hey guys so this chapter is based 2 day after then the last one!! and this chapter will be abit short i kinda have writers block and my friend really want me to write aha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

~Smut~Jaiden's POV

Harry and I wake up and we grab our bags getting off the bus, and going into the hotel finding our room, getting inside closing and locking the door. As soon as i put my bags down i feel Harry's lips against mine. He leads me to the bed and lays back making me straddle him as the kiss gets more and more heated every second. not to long after i was only in my bra and pantie while Harry was in his boxers, "baby are you sure you're ready?" Harry asks i take a deep breath "yes Harry, i'm ready. i love you and i want you to be the one that takes my virginity" i say proudly making him smile.

Harry's POV

I get up and go to my bag grabbing a condom, then walking back to Jaiden setting the condom on the bed side table and kissing Jaiden again but this time more passionate and soft. i reach my hands around and unclip her bra sliding it off throwing it to the side. i kiss down her neck and collar bone leaving small wet kisses everywhere i could. i kiss all the way to her panty lining and grab it in my teeth pulling them down slowly. once they are off i pull my boxers off then grab the condom ripping it open with my teeth. i roll it down my length positioning myself infront of Jaiden slowly thrusting into her. Her eyes squeeze shut and i grab her hand intertwining our fingers. a small tear slips from her eyes and i wipe it away "don't worry baby soon it will feel good" i whisper and start thrusting back and forth slowly. soon enough the room was filled with our moans. "i-i'm close" Jaiden's small voice moans and i nod "whever you're ready baby" i moan and keep thrusting cumming into the condom making Jaiden release. i pull out and toss the condom in the trash laying down next to her, pulling her close and pulling the duvet over our naked bodies "i love you baby" i whisper in her ear and she smiles "i love you too" she s whispers cuddling into me.

~End Of Smut~

~Hours Later~

I get up and help Jaoden up..she was abit sore..(bahahahah) we get dreessed and meet everyone down stairs in the restuarant. when we get there i hear Louis mumble "the british are cumming" (bahah Jaidden i had too ahah) i chuckle and sit down then we order.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

really short chapter but yeah ahah my little joke is funny ah well i hope this chapter is okay bye!

~Natalie