Chapter 9: Gingers, and fights

Natalie's pov

We walk onto the bus and see.....thee Edward Sheeran! I look at the girls and smile wide. We run up to him and hug him then ask him a bunch of questions, telling him how amazing he is, then I say "I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH Ed!"

Niall's pov

"I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH Ed!" I hear Natalie say and I frown then storm off to my room closing the door and laying on my bed. I wait to see if anyone comes but no one does so I think 'she must not even care how I feel, she probably doesn't even love me' I lay face down in my pillow and slowly drift off to sleep

Harry's pov

I watch as Niall storms off, then I look at Natalie who didn't even seem to notice. after about 2 hours of the girls freaking out over Ed they go talk while me and the lads go talk to Niall as Ed gets ready for us to leave. We walk into his room to see him laying face down on his bed but once he hears the door open. He gets up and looks at us then frowns "I was hoping you were Natalie...." He says sadly

Niall's pov

"I was hoping you we're Natalie....." I say sadly and bite my lip "what's wrong mate?" Zayn asks "just what Natalie said about how much she loves Ed" I say and look down Starting to think

Natalie's pov

I stand up after a long talk with the girls and I go back to Niall'a room to go cuddle with him but I stop once I hear talking "if she loves him so much she can e with him I don't care" I hear Niall's thick Irish accent say as my eyes get glossy and a small tear falls then Harry walks out and sees me then opens the door fully so Niall can see me and his jaw drops and I shake my head "is that it Niall? Do you even care that we're together or did you just want to sleep with me?" I ask as tears fall. He doesn't say anything I turn around walking away I walk

Into one of the extra rooms on the bus, closing and locking the door laying down on the bed crying my eyes out. I hear a soft knock on the door but I ignore it but they keep knocking so I get up with a tear stained face and open the door to see Niall but I just slam it again and lock it again. I lean up against the door and slide down starting to sob, as Niall tries to talk me into letting him in but I don't let him. I start breathing heavily and I knew what was going to happen so I opened the door and called for Jaiden and she came running to me pushing Niall away once she saw me, she looked at me then ran to my bag grabbing my inhaler. I let her in and locked the door taking it then crying again while I explain what happened between me and Niall , she just hugs me and tries to comfort me but it doesn't work so she gets up and says "be right back"

Jaiden's pov

"Be right back" I say to Natalie and I walk out to Niall and slap him "Niall how could you?!?!" I yell at him and he tries to say something but I cut him off "Niall do you even know how much she loves or cares for you?!" I shout " you just broke her heart and you promised you wouldn't do that! Looks like you just lost a really amazing girl" I say and walk away as he starts to cry.

Niall's pov

"You just broke her heart and you promised you wouldn't do that! Looks like you just lost a really amazing girl" Jaiden says and I take it all in and start to cry knowing I probably lost her forever. I walk back to my room ignoring all the questions from the lads, I walk into my room and close the door locking it and laying in my bed sobbing thinking 'I'm so stupid I just lost my princess and ill probably never get her back'

Natalie's pov

I lay in the bed sobbing as I feel the bed dip and I look up to see Zayn, he pulls me into a hug and I cry into his shoulder as he tries to comfort me but it doesn't work I just keep crying into his shoulder "he used me.." I cry "no he didn't babe, he loves you so so much he's just to stupid to notice how much you love him" Zayn says softly "sure" I mumble and lay down "I need sometime to think" I say and Zayn gets up walking out and shutting the door. I start crying again just thinking 'he used me, and I actually believed he loved me, I'm so stupid!'

Niall's pov

I lay in my bed crying when There's a knock and I answer then Zayn walks in and shuts the door, sitting on the end of the bed "Niall you have to do something to get her back, she thinks you used her and that you never loved her and that has to change" he says and I cry more "anything I do will just screw it up even more" "no it won't me and the lads will help you get her back remember our first stop is Paris the city of love" he says then walks out as I cry and try to think.

-------------------------------------------

Hey guys quick update ill try to update again in a few days

I love you!!!

Natalie :)