Chapter 10:I cant do this

Natalie's pov

I lay in my bed sobbing till I hear someone walk in but I don look up "hey Nat" I head Liam say and I respond with a weak "hi" then sob. He tries to get me to go talk to Niall but I refuse "L-Li can you get me Jaiden please?" I ask and he nods getting up and leaving the room, minutes later Jaiden walked in "hey" she says and I sit up hugging her "I-I can't do this....if he doesn't care about us Being together....I can't be with him" I start sobbing and she nods "want me to tell him?" Jaiden asks me in a soft voice and I just nod then she gets up and walks out.

Niall's pov

I lay in my bed face down, all I wanted to do was hold Natalie in my arms and tell her how sorry I am...but I can't, not yet. I hear my door open and I look up to see Jaiden "hmm?"I ask and she sits. Down on the edge of the bed "Niall..." She sighs "N-Natalie....." She stutters out "Natalie what is she okay?!?!?" I ask scared that my princess is hurt "of course she's not okay!" Jaiden says "you hurt her.....she wanted me to tell you something..." She says and I knew what was coming I look at her "she said that since you don't care if you're together...she can't be with you, I'm sorry Niall but she's breaking up with you" I hear those words spill from Jaidens mouth and my heart drops and I start to sob. All I could think of is I just lost my princess, she's gone. Jaiden gets up and leaves as I sob. "How could I be so stupid!" I say to myself Harry walks into the room with something to eat and asks what's wrong and I say "m-my princess.....I lost her "I say simply and Harry runs my back but I push him away "I'm not hungry" I mumble and he nods leaving the room.and I get up closing and locking the door, I punch a hold in the wall and walk into the bathroom to splash some water on my face...then I see it, the small piece of sharp,silver metal on the counter...this must have been forgotten here is all I can think..I pick it up between my shaky fingers and look at it, I lift my arm up looking at the smooth, unmarked skin and I bring the blade down making a thin line and doing it over and over till it spells out Natalie and I lean against the wall starting to sob again. "I have to get her back.....she's my whole world" I walk to the door and pull the sleeve on my shirt down covering my arm and unlocking the door I start walking it but as I walk I start getting dizzy and by time I get to the game room I feel my knees buckle and I fall to the ground...and I'm enclosed by darkness.

__________________________ 

CLIFFHANGER!!!

Hey guys sorry if this chapter offended you abit by the cutting part, but quick update I'mma write more soon I promise!! but i have writers block!!!!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Natalie <3