Chapter 15: it's a good thing

Natalie's pov

"Natalie you are not pregnant" the doctor says to me and I sigh in relief i wasn't ready yet and I could tell Niall wasn't ready to be a dad either. "but.. you are sick so just get some rest and be careful with what you eat" the doctor says and I nod then Niall and I go back to the hotel, we get there, and  i go up to our room and lay in bed yawning. Niall lays beside me and pulls me close.

Niall's pov

I lay beside Natalie and pull her close to me "I'm sorta sad that you're not pregnant but also I'm relieved" I admit sheepishly and she nods mumbling "me too" before slowly falling asleep, not to long after I fall into a dreamless sleep.

Hours later I wake up and Natalie wasn't there. I got a bit freaked out "Baby?" I call, no answer...I grab my phone and call Natalie. She answered quickly and I sigh in relief. "where'd you go baby?" I ask softly "I'm on my way back to the room then I'm going down to the pool" I hear her reply and I smile "okay, I'll join you" I say and hang up, that's when she walked in. I grabbed her hips pulling her closer and smiled "so the pool eh?" I raise an eyebrow and bite my lip. She nods and acts innocent but I knew she had something planned, but what was it excatly? "wait baby, I thought you were supposed to stay in bed?" I say and she sighs, but I want to go to the hot tub" she says and I sigh "fine lets go, but only the hot tub" I say and we change going down to the pool and to the hot tub.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Super short chapter I know, Hate me if you want. I just haven't had the time to update. I'll try my best to update with in the next 2 weeks, but with Christmas coming up it may be hard.

~Natalie