Chapter 5 Jade's coming over!

Hey guys sorry i havent updated in FOREVER!! im terrible but ill try and update more i've been sick on and off but im better!!! hope you like the chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natalie's pov

The next morening i woke up in Nialls arms i smiled as i went to get up but Niall just tightened his grip around me "no" he mumbled as i tried to get up again, "let me up babe" i giggle but he doesnt listen so i lay back down and cuddle into him.

Niall's pov

I was having a great dream then i felt something move and i realized it was Natalie i tightened my grip around her so she couldnt leave then she tried again and i mumbled a "no" "Let me up babe" she giggle but i dont let her after a few minutes she laid back down cuddling into me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaiden's pov

 I woke up the next morning and remembered that we were going to talk to the rest of the lads today so i tried to get up but Harry wouldnt let me "Stay" he mumbled "but Haz im going to tgalk to Louis and the rest of the lads" i whine "after stay and cuddle first" he said as he opened an eye to look at me "fine" i huffed and laid back down, as Harry chuckled.

~an hour later~

Natalie's pov

everyone was up and in  the living room then Jaidens phone went off and i knew whos ring tone it was, it was Jade's i smile and Jaiden answered it i ran to sit beside her "Jade!!" we squealed "hey guys whats up?" she said "nothing just hanging out with the lads" we smiled and walked to mine and Nialls room "is Liam there?" she asks blushing "Yes he is wanna come over and hang out?" i ask "i'd love to ill be there in 10" she smiles and hangs up. We walk down stair "Guys Jade is coming over to hang out with us" i yell and as i do Liam's face lightens up "she'll be here in about 10 minutes" Jaiden says and goes to sit with Harry as i go and sit with Niall. A few minutes later Jade shows up Jaiden and I smile and hug  her "Jade, Liam's excited your here" i whisper and giggle pointing to Liam.

Jade's pov

"Jade, Liam's excited your here" Natalie whispered to me the giggled i looked over at Liam and he was smiling widely I blushed a little and smiled back "im excited im here to" i say under my breath and walk over to Liam "Hey LiLi" i say to him "Hey Jade how are you?" he ask smiling "im great what about you?" "im wonderful now that your here" he says back and i blush a deep red and smile "thanks LiLi" "no problem love" he smiles

Liam's pov

once Jade walked in i smiled she walked up to me and we started talking and when i said im wonderful now that your here it was true because i really like her, i think she is beautiful and has a great personalitly. After thinking about her i noticed i was staring at her so i looked down, i think im going to ask her what i've been wanting to for a long time "Jade?" "yeah?" she says back "Can i talk to you?" "yeah of course" she said and got up, we both walked to my room and she sat on my bed i leaned up against the wall and asked her "umm Jade.....i was umm wondering if........"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'''

Cliffhanger teehee i hope you liked this chapter ill update again as soon as i can maybe tomorrow if i have time

oh and Jade is Jaiden and I's bestfriend in real life her name is Jayden but im calling her Jade in this so it doesnt get to confussing ahahah

i love you guys ahahhaa

~Natalie <3 XD