chapter 14: you what?!

HEY GUYS!!! i'M BACK!!!! AREN'T YA'LL HAPPY?!??!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natalie's pov

"Niall...." I take a deep breath  "I think I might be pregnant but i'm not nsure one test yes positive and the other sad negative..." i bite my lip "what you what?!" Niall says "I think I might be pregnant" I sigh and he grabs my hand "we are going to the hospital to find out" he says and takes my hand dragging to the door. I put my shoes on and we leave.

We get in the car when we get outside. I buckle up and Niall drives to the hospital. we get to the hospital not to long after and go inside. after Niall talks to a doctor for awhile they bring me in and get me to do a test.

Niall's pov

I wait impatiently for the results to come. Yes I wanted to have a family with Natalie but it was all way to soon right now. I wasn't ready to be a father yet. maybe in a year or two. I still need to purpose to Natalie! I can't stop thinkingabout how its a 50/50 chance i may be a father at 20 years old!

Natalie's pov

I was so nervous. Waiting for these results is terrible. I grab my phone and text Jaiden

N: I'm so nervous!!

J: Don't be. You will be fine

N: but what if I am pregnant and Niall doesn't want to be with me anymore?!?

J:He won't leave you! he is in love with you for fuck sakes!!

N: I'm still worried though....

I put my phone away and sigh looking over at Niall as he paces back and forth impatiently. I sigh and knew he didn't want a kid...atleast not yet.

the doctor calls us in and closes the door. "Natalie, you are....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFF HANGER!!!!

Is she gonna be pregnant? you will see in a few days!!!!

love you guys!!!

~Natalie