chapter 11: please don't leave me.....i need you

Hey guys so in this chapter there is SMUT so if you don't want to read it skip over it and read the rest!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's pov

darkness is the only thing i can see but i can hear people caliing my name then i hear it.....the cries of the girl im inlove with. i try to open my eyes but i can't then i feel myself being lifted and set on something soft, i feel a small warm hand grab mine "Niall, baby please wake up........i love you" i hear her sob and i use alll the strenght i can to close my hand around hers and i do making her gasp but my eyes stay shut. hours pass and i can't open my eyes but Natalie refuses to leave, it starts getting late and one by one everyone goes to sleep but my princess. After hours of not being able to open my eyes they flutter open only to be blinded by light so i quickly close them again, Natalie turns the light off and hugs be crying into my chest and i hug back and whisper into her ear "please don't leave me.....i need you" that's what did it she hugged me tightly and cried.

Natalie's pov

i hug him tightly and cry into his chest "i-i was so scared you were gone" i choke out between sobs. Niall rubs my back and kisses my head and i pull his sleeve up seeing my name "why?" i ask tracing it softly with the tip of my finger and he sighs "if i dont have you i have nothing to really live for you're my world i need you" he says softly and i help him sit up. i hug hoim again and bury my head in his chest don't you ever do that to me again" i mumble and he nods "don't ever leave me...ever" he says and i nod "i promise, I love you so so much" i look up at him "Baby, i love you too more than you think" he says softly brushing my hair out of my face and behind my ear.

~SMUT!~

I lean up and kiss him softly, he kisses back and picks me up briidal style walking to our room closing the door and laying us on the bed not breaking the kiss. he flicked his tongue across my bottom lip, i part my lips allowing him entrance and minutes later we were in a full out makeout session. he pulled my shirt off and i tugged his off, he kissed down my neck adn instantly found my sweetspot. He sucked on it giving me a love bite and leaving a trail of wet kisses down my neck and chest, he unhooked my bra sliding it off and massaging one of my breast in one hand well latching his mouth to the other making me let out a soft moan. He continued to do the for awhile as i undid his jeans helping him slide them off, and he slid off my shorts. he latched his mouth to my breasts again and massaged them as i palmed him through is boxers. He let out a throaty moan and had enough he laid me back sliding my panties off, and ridding himself of his boxers, not even bothering with a condom he thrust into me quickly and with out warning. I let out a strangled yelp making him slow down till i adjjust then he goes faster and harder making me buck my hips and arch my back. "f-fuuuuuccckkk Niall!" i moan loudly and he moans and smirks as he thrusts, "Fuck baby" Niall smirks rolling his hips into mine."i-im close" I puff out "just hold it babe, till i tell you" he grunts thrusting faster "okay you can release" he moans as he cums inside me making me cum. He pulls out of me and lays beside me panting. "that....was....absolutely...amazing" i say trying to catch my breath and Niall nods in agreement laying under the covers pulling me with him. "i love you baby, i want you to be mine forever" he mumbles into the back of my neck and i smile "i love you too Babe, and i will be, forever and always" i whisper and cuddle into him closing my eyes as we both drift off into a peaceful sleep.

~END  OF SMUT!!~

Harry's POV

"wow" i chuckle "they were uhm...loud" Louis cuts in and i nod then i look at Jaiden to see her staring at me and i wink at her making her blush "Babe come here you're to far away" i pout and she smiles crawling across the seats then i pull her onto my lap burying my head in the back of your neck leaving small wet kisses. "can we do that sometime soon? i whisper and i could tell she's blushing but she bites her lip and nods then whispers "we'll be at a hotel in 2 days......be ready" i smirk "i will be baby" hug her and yawn "want to come to bed with me baby?" i ask and she nods then i pick her up carrying her to our room closing the door and stripping to my boxers. Laying down in bed. Jaiden changes into yoga shorts and a tank top then lays beside me, i sanke my arms around her wais pulling her close and kissing her softly "love you baby, sleep well" i smile and she says "I love you more and you too" she buries her head in my chest and slowly falls asleep. i smile and kiss the top of her head closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.

Liam' POV

~Smut~

Louis went to bed and so did Zayn, i look over at Jade and smile motioning her to me "tired baby?" i ask wrapping my arms around her waist and she yawns then nods "let's go get ready for bed" i smile and she bites her lip then nods. i get up carrying her to our room closing the door as i strip to my boxers then i turn to Jade to see her in just her bra and panties and i bite my lips starting to get a boner. she takes her bra off, then slides on a tank top. She looks at me biting my lip then looks down and smirks "want a little help with that?" she whispers suductively in my ear and i nod. She gets on her knees tugging my boxers to my ankles and putting the tip of my length in her mouth making me shiver and moan softly. Jade put's as much of my length in her mouth as she can massaging what she can't reach and i throw my head back in pleasure. "mmmmmm Babe" i moan  tangling my fingers into her hair. She starts bobbing her head faster and i could tell i was close and i moan loudly "i-im close babe" she keep's bobbing her head till i let out a loud throaty moan cumming into her mouth. She swallows and gets up pulling my boxer's back up and laying on the bed. i lay beside her and smiel "i love you baby" she smiles "love you too" she mumbles cuddling into me as we both fall asleep

~end of smut~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so heres this quick update. im on holiday's so im trying to find time to update. i'll try to update soon but i know i defiantely won't be able to write on the 19,20.22,28th because i have concerts and amusement park stuff ahaha

bye guise love you!!

~Natalie