Cut- Leon Kennedy (Resident Evil)

pairing: gn!reader n leon kennedy
summary: u cut your hand, leon fixes it up
genre: hurt/comfort, fluff
warnings: blood, descriptions of blood, vague mention of fighting, leon is a dork
a/n: pick whichever leon u want, it's not specific, anywho cut my hand open and uh it really hurt

You didn't even realize at first, you were too busy fighting for your life but when you can finally catch your breath, you notice the large amount of blood spilling from your hand. You quickly examine it and it looks bad. Without a word, you pop into the nearest bathroom you had seen on your way in. You scrub furiously at your hand; as you had been fighting, various things had made their way onto your hand. You let out a sigh, seeing the water finally run only red with the blood that your hand won't stop spurting out.

"Y/n?!"

You unintentionally left Leon in the dust as he has a bit of a tendency to worry too much.

"Y/n...?" He calls again, this time softer and closer.

You turn and hide your hand from his view as you stare at him with wide eyes.

"Are you okay? You disappeared back there,"

You nod, putting on a grin for him; let's just say, your hand hurt like hell. "All good, Leon, thank you."

"Are you sure?" He quirks a brow stepping closer. "You didn't get hurt?"

"Uh, maybe scuffed myself up a bit but.. no."

He doesn't believe you one bit. If Leon Kennedy is good at one thing, it's knowing when someone is lying, especially you. He sighs and his body relaxes a little. He holds out his hand, "Let me see it."

You look at him bewildered. "Wha-"

Before you can say anything, he gently takes hold of the arm your obviously hiding behind your back. He trails his fingers down your arm as he finally comes to your hand. "Ooh, this looks painful," He winces. "This is gonna hurt, Y/n, but I promise it's worth it." He promptly pours something over your hand and you flinch and let out a hushed yelp.

"I'm sorry," Leon bashfully apologizes, rubbing the back of his neck and looking at you.

"It's fine," You manage through clenched teeth.

"I still have to wrap it, okay?" You nod and he continues. He keeps his gentle hold on your hand as he delicately wraps the gauze around your hand. "There," He smiles softly.

You assume at this point that he's done but no, the great Leon Kennedy has many a trick up his sleeve. "Let me make it feel better." You don't know what to expect next but it's certainly not what he does. He presses a soft kiss to the unwrapped part of your hand and you can't help but laugh.

"Leon, what the hell?" You look at him quizzically, still recovering from  laughing.

He tilts his head up as he still has his head near your hand and faintly smiles. "Does it feel better?" His eyes are practically twinkling.

You sigh, shift your weight onto your other hip, and roll your eyes. "Yes, thank you."

His smile is brighter than the sun as he stands back up. "You're welcome," He shoots you a playful look.