Fresh Fruit- Wilhelm Wicki (Inglourious Basterds)

pairing: wicki x gn!reader
summary: the sniper's delight orchard bears some fruit for you n wicki the snipers :)
genre: fluff
warnings: food, eating, bad german probably, description of eating an apple, reader is probably a weirdo jk it's just me
a/n: oldish draft i like :)

Not only is the orchard an absolute delight to you and Wilhelm, the designated snipers for this mission, but the orchard actually has fresh, edible apples. You hadn't eaten fresh anything for god knows how long. Just the sight of the apple-bearing trees nearly made you cry. To say you're happy is an understatement. You took your chance as you and the other basterds snuck across the fields, filling your pockets full of fruit. 

Once you and Wilhelm get into position as well as the rest of the basterds, you shoot him a playful smile. He spares you a look before turning his attention back to the task at hand. "Rate mal, was ich habe (Guess what I got)," You singsong, pulling a shiny, bright red apple from your pocket, turning it in your hand. 

"Du hast einen Apfel geklaut? (You stole an apple?)" 

"Several apples," You scoot closer to him, holding the apple up to his cheek. 

He keeps his focus, looking ahead through the scope of his rifle. He hasn't quite got to the point where he's completely comfortable in telling you that he loves your shenanigans (and you) but he can never deny you. "Are you trying to distract me on purpose?" He teases, eye still forward.

"No," You lean into him, "but I wanna see you try one." 

That catches his attention. He turns his head to look you up and down. His brows furrow as he practically examines you and your apple. 

"C'mon, please," You lay your head on his shoulder and look up at him.

"One bite," He bargains.

Your nose scrunches up as you smile at him, scrambling to sit across from him and hand him the apple. "Okay, go on," You sit like an eager dog, foaming at the mouth.

He doesn't get why you're so eager to see him bite into an apple but he obeys your little wish. As always, he can't deny you. He flicks his eyes to yours before sinking his teeth into the crisp, juicy apple. He savors the taste with juice and drool dribbling down to his chin. "There," He holds the apple out to you.

Your smile widens before you rock forward onto your knees, reaching a hand out to wipe the line from his face. Swiping your thumb from the corner of his mouth down to his chin. "There," You smirk, ghosting your fingers over his as you take the apple from him. 

He tries his best to hide the shiver that slinks down his spine. 

Then you take a bite from the same apple, eyeing Wilhelm the whole time. "Wunderbar, if I don't say so myself." You shoot him a wink before gesturing to his rifle, "Better get back to work, Corporal."