Friedrich vs Franz- Dwayne Hoover (Little Miss Sunshine)

pairing: dwayne and gn!reader
summary: you like franz kafka, dwayne likes friedrich nietzsche and frank thinks you both are insufferable.. in an endearing way.
genre: fluff
warnings: v short, swearing, written in one sitting
a/n: needed something to expel the paul dano brain rot,, also go watch little miss sunshine if you haven't it's the best

"Friedrich and Franz, huh?" Frank looks at both of you.

Dwayne sits on his bed with his copy of Thus Spoke Zarathustra in his lap while you sit on Dwayne's beanbag chair on the floor. "Yup," You answer for Dwayne and yourself. "Kafka's much better though," You shoot a look at Dwayne with a sly smile.

Dwayne shakes his head over and over before he scribbles something on his pad and taps impatiently on it, showing it to both you and Frank.

"Nietzsche's better and you know it," Frank reads. "Huh," He says to himself.

"So, Mr. Ginsburg, you're the scholar between the three of us, who's better?"

Frank sighs, resting his hands on his knees. "Well," He starts and presses his hands down on his knees like he's about to get up. "I think you're both losers and Nietzsche and Kafka are equally losers." Then he gets up and quickly leaves.

You look at Dwayne frankly stunned. "What the hell?"

Dwayne chuckles, smiling down at you and shrugs.

"Aw, what the hell," You get up and jump onto Dwayne's bed, almost knocking him over. You readjust yourself as Dwayne moves nervously in your presence. "I'm about to take your ass to school and prove to you how good Kafka is."

Dwayne just looks back at you, eyes practically twinkling as he tries to suppress a smile.